Stupid Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(

916.png

Hello, I'm stoker040 a bit new to this forums but I have a few questions.

I need to know some things about Shipping on theSideshow site before I do so, I asked their helpdesk but they are keeping spamming me with a site I don't understand.

So I want to pre-order the Joker 2.0 Exclusive, the price itself is $275,00 + $25,00 Shipping costs to The Netherlands they said. But now I'm very afraid of extra costs at the door or something seeing on this site from Sideshow
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/reveuduty.png
it shows my country has 19% VAT rate and 5-20% Duty costs? So they add 19% and then another 5-20% plus you never know what other boarder line costs will be added. So I'm afraid that if I pre-order one for $300 (Costs itself + $25 Shipping) I will need to pay another $200 at my door itself!

So maby you know how those costs will end up because I dont want to be ripped of $500 at my house door. Also you know someone in Europe/The Netherlands shipped earlier from Sideshow a 1/6 figure? And as latst is there any section on the forums where I can post questions like this because I'm really confused.

Thanks for reading this, would be pleased if you can answer me. :)

Nobody knows?

DA HAWPPA!!!

stupid question.............

why does a warm can of soda open quieter than a cold can of soda?...:dunno

Back