Studio 49 - Tyler Durden Motocross Shirt and Pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he's kicking that cancer's @ss as much as the next person, but I wouldn't mind my $110 back in the mean time. Hope that doesn't make me insensitive.

I have your real contact info, but not your board contact info. I will P.M. you.

Last edited:
Good to see you around man!
How are you doing? How are things progressing?
Hope things are going well for you.

Drop me a PM as well when you have the time.

Good luck!

This project is not moving forward. If you want to ask a question please send me a P.M. so people don't get false hopes that I am able to complete anything. I am temporarily in a wheelchair and not able to do much straight thinking with the meds I am on, just so people understand.

This project is not moving forward. If you want to ask a question please send me a P.M. so people don't get false hopes that I am able to complete anything. I am temporarily in a wheelchair and not able to do much straight thinking with the meds I am on, just so people understand.

Sorry to hear about your current condition John, but it's good to see you around.

Stay strong dude!

Noticed that studio 49 is selling some items. Has anyone who paid by money order received their money back?

I am selling some items to refund the three people who haven't received one. Thanks.

Back