Studio 49 - Tyler Durden Motocross Shirt and Pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will the trousers be longer than in your proto picture John?

i think they need to be longer so they bunch more at the bottom like the actual real life costume pic you have supplied :D

But in order to bunch up naturally the material would have to be thinner than what can be seen in the prototype.

The polyester I am using is not baseball jersey material. It's thin, like they make cheap dress clothing out of. The thing with polyester is, it doesn't so much drape or hang, as it does stand on it's own. So what I will do is make the pant legs slim fit. I will make the legs a bit longer and then they can be water treated or starched to get the wrinkles at the bottom. I also need to make the belt closure on the pants a bit wider. It was my prototype, so I just needed to see how everything went together. The actual production pieces will be screen accurate and beautiful.

I will post several pictures of production pieces this weekend when I send out final invoices. These should be ready to ship by the time payment arrives, so no wait time is anticipated. Almost everyone is requesting that these be made for the narrow shoulders TT, so that is what I think I will offer in the future. It will soon become the most used body anyway.

I may offer shoes in the near future, but when and if I do, people who have purchased these clothing sets will get them for a discounted rate.

The polyester I am using is not baseball jersey material. It's thin, like they make cheap dress clothing out of. The thing with polyester is, it doesn't so much drape or hang, as it does stand on it's own. So what I will do is make the pant legs slim fit. I will make the legs a bit longer and then they can be water treated or starched to get the wrinkles at the bottom. I also need to make the belt closure on the pants a bit wider. It was my prototype, so I just needed to see how everything went together. The actual production pieces will be screen accurate and beautiful.

I will post several pictures of production pieces this weekend when I send out final invoices. These should be ready to ship by the time payment arrives, so no wait time is anticipated. Almost everyone is requesting that these be made for the narrow shoulders TT, so that is what I think I will offer in the future. It will soon become the most used body anyway.

I may offer shoes in the near future, but when and if I do, people who have purchased these clothing sets will get them for a discounted rate.

:rock2:rock2:rock2

awesome buddy sounds great

thank you :D

I borrowed a sewing machine from a family member today. Tonight, and into the wee hours of the morning I will be slaving away on the production line.

I borrowed a sewing machine from a family member today. Tonight, and into the wee hours of the morning I will be slaving away on the production line.

Sweet :rock One comment, and I know they are just the protos, is the pattern on the shirt seems a little washed out. Will it be more vibrant on the final?

Invoices are going out as we speak. I just updated the first post in this thread with pics of an actual production shirt. I am almost done with the first pair of production pants, but I ran out of maroon thread. I am going to the store tomorrow morning, and more pictures will follow once I get the right color thread.

I am immensely proud of how these are turning out. It's been so much easier putting these together with a sewing machine! No more hand sewing for me. :lol

Ok, invoices sent. If you didn't get an invoice and feel that you should have, please send me a PM. If you want to get one of these sets, it's not too late.

Back