Studio 49 - Tyler Durden Motocross Shirt and Pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn't get a shipping notice, don't despair. People who mailed payment will get theirs in the first batch as well.

any left?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

These are getting shipped as we speak. Shipping is taking a little longer than I thought would. I underestimated how long packaging almost 20 orders was going to take. They are going out in small batches.

Also, I am using the economy shipping, so give these a few working days to travel before you panic. :) As always, sets going overseas will take a little longer than the U.S. orders to arrive.

Pics coming soon. I know I should get some up, but my camera sucks and frankly at this point it's just going to slow production down.

That's a negative. As I understand it, those that used paypal have gotten a refund while those that sent in a check or money order have not.

I sent paypal, but no news on my side.
As for how he's doing, yeah, it would be good to know his treatment is going well.
Here's hoping for a full recovery!

Sorry to bring this up again, but can anybody else who paid via paypal confirm that they did get a refund?
And has anybody heard from John? How's he doing?

I paid via check, followed up with a pm, and still nothing. Feel kinda bad posting this, but still. I saw he's on here now and then.

Back