student sent home for wearing distracting shirt to school

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackmask, pay close attention. Professor Nam has your best interests in mind with the post above.

I don't get it.

see, the shirt would be Perfect, she would not be in trouble, moron girl...
I personally don't find her shirt too distracting, but it's obvious administration would so why bother with it? Same reason I passed on buying this tee at a Puscifer concert earlier this year.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-PUSCIFER-TOUR-T-SHIRT-/120887214255

I'm all for expressing individuality and being confident in who you are, but there's a difference between comfortably doing your thing and shouting it from the mountains without an ounce of tact.

when I see shirts like that I Wonder why people do this, wearing this in public you can get all kinds of trouble, there are people that even get arrested for wearing the Cradle of Filth shirt that says Jesus is a C__T,
uv4v4.png
[/IMG]

when I see shirts like that I Wonder why people do this

They confuse the First Amendment with a free pass to ignore the consequences of their actions. What they fail to realize is that freedom of speech has nothing to do with it. There are such things as decency and common sense. How could you not anticipate someone getting offended? You can believe whatever you want to believe and be into whatever (or whoever) you're into, but if you can't be considerate and respectful while doing it, keep it on the down-low until you're outside with your friends. Simple as that. No one's taking away your identity by prohibiting that shirt at school. That's what this chick and her mother don't understand.

The question is who would want to wear this crap in the first place? :lol

Yeah, really. At least most guys would find the girl's shirt agreeable and it's actually funny (for adults, not middle-schoolers). Shirts like that Jesus one, though... I personally don't see the need for them. Purely there for tactless kids naive enough to think people will consider them cool for wearing them.

Last edited:
see, the shirt would be Perfect, she would not be in trouble, moron girl...

when I see shirts like that I Wonder why people do this, wearing this in public you can get all kinds of trouble, there are people that even get arrested for wearing the Cradle of Filth shirt that says Jesus is a C__T,
uv4v4.png
[/IMG]

Why do they wear them? It's simple:

7220.attention_5F00_whore9343.jpg

If this girl had a father, a real one not a sperm donor, this wouldn't be happening. But it's good to know that we won't ever be low in supply of spoiled, entitled... GET OFF MY LAWN!

:cuss

Stupid kids, dumber parents.

:dunno

She's 15. She doesn't know what the **** she enjoys. Unless she's talking about her own, in which case she's not exactly special.

I've thought about this too much and it's become too weird for my tastes. I'm out.

It's all mom's fault for being a coward parent afraid to enforce rules to her own child...end of story...I bet if she saw something offensive from a non family member she would be the first to cry foul

I thought about this the other day when I was volunteering at a high school for a domestic abuse event and a girl came walking up wearing a "legalize gay" tank top.

Back