Street Fighter X Tekken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Announced

Yeah Ryu rarely actually looks Asian in any of his appearances. :lol

Anyway I don't know what to think about SFxT. Arguably Tekken is the more complicated fighting system, so I imagine that most Capcom had a tough time paring down the movesets to integrate them into the Street Fighter world. Other than that the only thing I am wondering about is the stiff looking animation and weird art style. Hope they're both improved.

The creators are hinting at releasing this game for the 3DS also. Doesn't seem too hard since it's basically SSF4.

So I assume the focus attack will not be in play for this game? I've yet to see any gameplay vid that shows the Focus Attack. Maybe combo to ultra will depend on the switching of partners upon hit which will cost an ex bar?

No focus attack (and thusly no FADC) in SFxT.

Specials can be charged into EX or even Super.

Pressing HP + HK performs a launch attack for juggling an opponent.

Last edited:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN2LgFy4IbM"]YouTube - Street Fighter X Tekken - New Challenger[/ame]

Are the teasers really neccesary for Cammy? thisis just SF4 with abit of Tekken.

whats got me down is that they haven't started on Tekken Vs Street Fighter. thats the one im after. ive been waiting for a realistic lok for SF for forever!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB34lRs2wtk"]‪Street Fighter X Tekken Tekken Gameplay Trailer - Comic Con 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

God, I know Poison is a tranny, but she's so hot.

poisonintrosprw.gif

I'm happy Steve's in this. He's my main fighter from Tekken.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIFzmxnBNpk"]‪Street Fighter xTekken SD ComicCon 2011 Gameplay Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

hugo, cody and guy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghzBQn6QI6s"]‪Street Fighter X Tekken Comic Con 2011 Cinematic Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

God, I know Poison is a tranny, but she's so hot.

poisonintrosprw.gif

I'm happy Steve's in this. He's my main fighter from Tekken.

FINALLY!!!! I've been dying to finally play as him/her. She's definitely going to be my main... :hi5:

played this at comic con this weekend

picked nina and poison and poison was great to stare at but after playing ulitmate MVC3 10 mins prior the pace felt sluggish

not sure if I would buy this title when it comes out probably wait for the super ver. that's bound to be released after

same guy that leaked streetfighter 4 and mvc3 roosters has leaked this

Hky5c1.jpg

Next to Ryu, Cody is my favorite character due to Final Fight nostalgia. So glad they put 4 characters in the game.

same guy that leaked streetfighter 4 and mvc3 roosters has leaked this

Hky5c1.jpg

That's a really good roster on the Capcom side. (Not too familiar with Tekken characters to comment..) Sagat/Dhalsim is gonna be a major zoning team.. I like Sakura/Karrin and Ibuki/Makoto teams a lot, I can see Makoto's grab move just became a lot more dangerous with Ibuki tagging in for longer combos.. Also Rolento/Sodom team sounds pretty awesome.. Man I can't wait to try out this game.

Poison is female. It was only because of US censorship, since you were beating up females that they came up that Poison & the other female enemies are actually transvestites.

Back