Street Fighter X Tekken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah boy, Rolento and Heihachi confirmed.

Zangief and Lili up on the site as well but no footage.

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Announced

same guy that leaked streetfighter 4 and mvc3 roosters has leaked this

Hky5c1.jpg

damn.. if Rufus is gonna be in this, does that mean this list is fake? I'd really love to see the return of Rolento, Sodom, Karin, and few others..

heck ya!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lf2sr_T9E&feature=player_detailpage"]Street Fighter X Tekken 'Rolento & Heihachi Super | Cross Assault' TRUE-HD QUALITY - YouTube[/ame]

With Rolento being a boss character in Final Fight and all, you would think they would've added him in that Final Fight cinematic trailer with King and Marduk in it.

Oh wow, another new mechanics for the game. Apparently activating Pandora will kill off your partner to boost your character, interesting..

Also there's scramble mode 4 player free for all, nice :rotfl

-

Last edited:
I dont see why Final Fight characters should be included, i'm no expert, but their Capcom owned but not Street Fighter character right?

Anyway, i wanna get this on the Vita, and if the Vita is out early next year and this is out in March so hopefully they'll release together otherwise if the Vita relases after this game, by the time the Vita rolls around the console version will be alot cheaper.

I dont see why Final Fight characters should be included, i'm no expert, but their Capcom owned but not Street Fighter character right?

Anyway, i wanna get this on the Vita, and if the Vita is out early next year and this is out in March so hopefully they'll release together otherwise if the Vita relases after this game, by the time the Vita rolls around the console version will be alot cheaper.

Final Fight is in the same universe as SF. FF was actually an accident due to bad communication between Capcom USA (who asked for SF2) and Capcom Japan. I guess after that they decided to add the FF characters to SF Alpha 2, SF Alpha 3, SFIII and of course Super SFIV.

Im sick of this game already, looks exactly like SF4. I want them to make Tekken x Street Fighter already.
Ive been waiting for a realistic take on SF for years ( EX plus Alpha doesn't count!)

I don't know man, so far they got all of them right, even Rolento which would be such a wild guess for a wish list.. If Sodom is announced later then I would say it's definitely a leak, or at least a leak of a work in progress character list from Capcom at the time.

I think it's to be expected that nowadays Capcom fighting roster gets leaked months before release, it happened with SF4, MvC3, and UMvC3.

-

Last edited:
Pac-Man and US Mega Man revealed as new fighters (PS3/Vita Exclusives):

Official Site.
Unity
SRK Article.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MFkGo-hsCY&feature=g-all-u&context=G2e7dbc7FAAAAAAAABAA"]Trailer[/ame]
Super/Cross Arts

character_pacman.jpg

character_megaman.jpg

l_packman01.jpg

l_packman02.jpg

l_megaman01.jpg

l_megaman02.jpg

The PlayStation 3 and Vita versions of Street Fighter X Tekken gain two more exclusive characters today - both Namco and Capcom lend their mascots to the battle, but in ways you might not expect... Yes, Pac-Man and Mega Man are indeed tossing their heads/helmets in the ring. These two join Cole (from inFamous) and the Kuro/Toro cats for a total of five Sony-exclusive characters on that platform. However, both 'Men arrive in altered forms, making their appearances in SFxT totally unique to this game.

If you're like me, you may be wondering, "w... why that version of Mega Man?" Well, in the spirit of crossover fun, the dev team wanted both Capcom and Namco's mascots to join the fray in a slightly silly, goofy way. Pac-Man riding Mokujin is about as weird as it can get, so the best equivalent for Mega Man would have to be the so-bad-it's-good-but-still-kinda-bad box art from Mega Man 1 in the US.

Make no mistake though, classic Blue Bomber Mega Man still has a future, and we have Top Men (not Top Man) on the case. December also marks the 25th anniversary of Mega Man, and we'll have more news in the future about our plans for the milestone.

Back