Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kids are really growing up fast now. I hope they don't make too many more seasons of this show. They're not going to be kids by season 4 anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Two episodes in and I'm digging it so far.

The kids being awkward teenagers now is gonna take some getting used to. Especially Mike, he's changed the most.

Finished watching. That movie theme is stuck in my head now.

For some unknown reason I decided to find it on YouTube and listen to it on my way home from work last night. Imagine my surprise to hear it again tonight out of the blue.

Binged the whole third Season and Loved it better then the second Season. So many nods to 80s classic movies and music. The way they captured the malls, mannerisms, and 80s fashion was great!

I'm two episodes in and it's better than the second season so far. For me this series is a bit like so many eighties movies - the first is a classic and makes you want more, but the follow-ups are a major step down, even if there are often a few flashes of inspiration.

Second 2 was a total bust for me (like a 5.5/10 after season one was a 9.5/10) so the first two S3 eps are encouraging. That being said, I'm not feeling the need to burn through this whole season in one sitting like I did with S1.

This season certainly feels like they are really embracing/pushing the eighties nostalgia in a more overt/conscious way than the first season, where it felt more integral to the plot and "coincidental."

I watched the first four straight through but now it's getting exhausting. Even at 8 episodes there's so much filler. I'm skipping to the end now.

Enjoyed watching this season with my daughter. The CGI is a hundred times better this year than what we got in Seasons 1 and 2.

I do think it should have debuted on July 1st to make it easier to watch the finale on the actual 4th of July.

It's kinda funny that everyone in the town goes about normal business when TWICE before armegddeon has happened in the town, and is happening yet again... and Winona still lives in the same damn house where SO much **** went down.:rotfl

When it all starts to happen again you'd think people would be like "oh boy... guess it's that time of year again. Can't WAIT for the 1990s.":lol

And... "Dawn of the Dead" was parodying the malling of America even in 1978... it's kinda funny that this ST town is just getting their first mall in 1985, seven years after DotD was parodying it, when for most of America the "there's this new thing called a mall!" idea was already kinda over as a new concept, even in regional centers.

Watching it now, but love the one bad guy and how they so obviously meant for him to represent who he does.

That was a really cool. The way the action of the different story arcs flowed from shot to shot was very satisfying. Very slick and a lot of fun - just the tonic after that Game of Thrones train-wreck.

I really enjoyed this season overall. I am curious what happens in the next season. Overall been a really good show. The kids have really great chemistry and I like Hopper doing his Magnum P.I. impression.

No interest in subscribing to Netflix. But this series is of interest. Will wait to buy a bundle of season and binge watch.

Back