STORMTROOPERS!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Action Shots. . . . . . . .

15zpfk2.jpg

15zpgqr.jpg

15zpitk.jpg

No Stormtroopers, but Star Wars Related . . . . .

15zppqs.jpg

:lsvader

pixletwin said:
Well put. Its weird to say (I have never felt this way about customs except for Customikey's Anakin repaint and Hurrican's reveal Vader) but this definately sets the bar for what I expect from sideshow. How cool would that be if they offered stormtroopers with unique heads underneath? That would be very cool! :D

Id piss my pants. Im such a sucka for all things CLONE/STORM! I wont even say how many EE sets I bought!
SS, please look at this option! Id probably spend 1K to "Collect 'Em All!!!":rotfl

TK0083: Some of these look familiar, have you posted pics over at the OSW? Love the poses and some of your shots look like screen captures from the films. Awesome work.

Marmit RULES!

Mortar Conn said:
TK0083: Some of these look familiar, have you posted pics over at the OSW? Love the poses and some of your shots look like screen captures from the films. Awesome work.

Marmit RULES!

Hey Mortar Conn! Yup! I've posted some pics at the OSW. I just came about this message board not too long ago.

Nice Meeting you here and thanks for the compliments!!!!!!!! :chew

I always wondered - are stormtroopers only the remains of the clone army - or are they clones supplemented by recruits ? I always thought they were clones.... ?

Dude, Marmit customs friggin rule! Good job man. Bravo!:clap :clap

Oh, and I think I read somewhere that the Emperor outlawed cloning shortly after the Clone Wars in order to make it illegal to do what he did to get an army. Bastard! :lol

Brent72 said:
Love that picture of Vader flanked by the 2 Stormies. :cool:

Thanks! A few more . . . . .

16ldwt0.jpg

16ldx04.jpg

16ldx90.jpg

DCFett said:
Dude, Marmit customs friggin rule! Good job man. Bravo!:clap :clap

Oh, and I think I read somewhere that the Emperor outlawed cloning shortly after the Clone Wars in order to make it illegal to do what he did to get an army. Bastard! :lol

Thank YOU SIR! Have another . . . . .

16ldzbo.jpg

Awesome Army! According to "Star Wars Battlefront 2" after a while they started mixing in clones of other doners than Jango, than got recruits and that Vaders 501st are stll original Clones who survived , but a video game is hardly a reliable source. But it makes sense for them NOT to be all clones. Luke was a little short for one, but no one questioned him but Leia.

They really look great. I can't wait until SS put's out a 12" Stormie. I will have to buy at least 4 or 5.

KitFisto said:
They really look great. I can't wait until SS put's out a 12" Stormie. I will have to buy at least 4 or 5.

That's why I can wait. :lol

Darth Loki said:
That's why I can wait. :lol

LOL, i hear you, but there will always be a bunch of stuff on pre-order so it will never be a "good time" to buy several of one figure. :eek:

DCFett said:
MAN! I dont think Ive ever seen stormies look that opposing, even in the movies! These boys truly look like the spawn of Fett and Skirata!!! They seem like they'd kick some arse in a NY minute! DAYUM!!!!!:chew

Pardon my ignorance, but who the heck is Skirata?

Back