STORMTROOPERS!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK0083

Super Freak
Reaction score
Still recovering after my ACL surgery. I decided to take some pics of my Stormtroopers. These are the Marmit kits with bodies from Dragon.

15whwns.jpg

15whz6t.jpg

15wi69z.jpg

15widcx.jpg

15wjfiw.jpg

15wigap.jpg

15wj8ub.jpg

15wji4l.jpg

15wjlls.jpg

15wjo8x.jpg

Coolest looking storm troopers I've seen, custom or otherwise and deserver a few chewies :chew :chew :chew . I especially liked the heads on them. Where are they from?

Great pics !!! :chew awesome !!!

I too had a knee surgery on my right knee for ACL reconstruction on Dec. 2005 due to a skateboarding accident. I'm still under physical theraphy.

Whoa!

Thanks for the kind words!

It took me about an hour to put each trooper together. Probably a little more for the sandtroopers.

Just a little bit of cutting and the use of a hairdryer was needed to fit the armor on the figures.

The headsculpts are all from Dragon figures.

HEH! Well, this is actually my third ACL surgery; same knee too! Freakin' Basketball! Sometimes, the body just says, "NO!" even when the mind says, "KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!!!!!!"

:maul

THANK YOU ALL!!!!! :chew :chew :chew :chew

nice job mate.
Shows you can do these figures with removable helms, and not make it look ugly!

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
MAN! I dont think Ive ever seen stormies look that opposing, even in the movies! These boys truly look like the spawn of Fett and Skirata!!! They seem like they'd kick some arse in a NY minute! DAYUM!!!!!:chew

DCFett said:
MAN! I dont think Ive ever seen stormies look that opposing, even in the movies! These boys truly look like the spawn of Fett and Skirata!!! They seem like they'd kick some arse in a NY minute! DAYUM!!!!!:chew

Well put. Its weird to say (I have never felt this way about customs except for Customikey's Anakin repaint and Hurrican's reveal Vader) but this definately sets the bar for what I expect from sideshow. How cool would that be if they offered stormtroopers with unique heads underneath? That would be very cool! :D

I love the idea of displaying figures with them holding their helmets. I think Sideshow should give this option for all helmeted figures. With the adapter idea, I don't think it should be a problem.

Back