STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement. :yess:

Everything was just about perfect, until I tried putting the head on. It sits on the body, but very loosely. :monkey2

Really contemplating another return. With everything else being what it is, I may just use some electrical tape or something to make sure it doesn't fall off. :slap:lol

My replacement belt arrived, so here are some fast pics with my TK:

sideshowpremiumformatst.jpg

Congrats! Enjoy!:clap

Nice. Looking good! :)
I like this more and more. But I don't feel regret that I have passed on it. Have so many things incoming.

Thanks guys. Now i have the extra glued belt laying around. Anyway Mike from Razor's told me they are out of the Stormie PF. This was open edition and already sold out on so many places? Too many damages?

Thanks guys. Now i have the extra glued belt laying around. Anyway Mike from Razor's told me they are out of the Stormie PF. This was open edition and already sold out on so many places? Too many damages?

Yeah that would seem to be the case, going by this thread there seemed to have been about a 20% (or more) breakage rate.

Congratz JKNO!

I'm not really in the "screen accuracy" of the trooper, so for me it's just a very cool Stormtrooper PF! Can't wait to see a new Darth Vader PF to go along with the trooper :D

Back