STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this is an open edition which will be available for quite a while. Can use my cash for other figures coming out now and get this sometime later as I need to space out my purchases.

Mine is arrived today! Pics soon! :panic: And it's the best Stormtrooper i ever seen :hi5: Bravo Sideshow :clap

stormtrooper.jpg

Master, waiting for your pics, are always fantastics :yess:

Please, don´t forget take some pics with the trooper near to other PFs ( Emperor ? Vader ? ).

I don't really care how limited is one thing or another as long as I like it. I'm curious though about another thing. Is this limited edition more than 3000, 5000, 10000? Or will it be available from years to come? Knowing this might help people who want to buy later.

I am betting this will still be available 1 year from now, at least. They will probably have a second or even a third production run as the Stormtrooper is an iconic figure of the Star Wars universe, probably second only to Vader.

That may explain the "Limited Edition" thingy instead of the usual numbered edition size. To me, limited edition means open edition. This is good for fans like myself who need to space out our purchases

Mine arrived today and I love it!

I had to sell my 1:1 suit last year so it's great to finally have a strong display piece of such an iconic character from the Trilogy.

My only gripe - I would have liked the head to be fully poseable, i.e. on a full ball joint not just left and right movement. It would make for a much more dynamic and less static pose if you could tip his head down a touch.Other than that I love the piece.

Mark

Should be ball jointed. Mine is.

Just a shame his leg is hanging off.

026-2.jpg

I don't really care how limited is one thing or another as long as I like it. I'm curious though about another thing. Is this limited edition more than 3000, 5000, 10000? Or will it be available from years to come? Knowing this might help people who want to buy later.

limited edition for sideshow means open edition, which is just a fancy way of saying nothing. It's the same "limited" as a hasbro toy on sale at toys r us, they will produce as many as people willing to buy, and for as long as people continue to buy.

Oh Nooo another one broken, what's up with that?
was going on with SSC quality control this is insane, this the 4th stormie with issues. My should be here soon but I'm getting afraid of damages too. Come on SS you got to make this right! spending $300 in a statute that is not even polystone and on top of that damage! Please SS fix this issue!

Reminds me of the Emperors throne... I think I'm going to do what I did when my throne shipped. Ask the dealer to first look in the box if everything is still in one piece before he sends it to me

This PF is looking GREAT to me, since it's not a 'limited/exclusive'. I'll wait to pick it up down the line but I bet it's going to be REALLY FANTASTIC in that 'eventual' Stormtrooper PF setup that Sideshow teased at way back when they announced this...that there would be further Stormtrooper PF's in different poses down the line that could all be displayed together.

Imagine 3 Stormy PF's in different poses that compliment each other. That would look AMAZING! :yess:

What is with all these broken statues? :( I hate when things like these happen.

It scares me no small amount that this small section of customers - meaning freaks that actually post first off, that are Star Wars collectors AND got the Stormie PF are having this many issues. I have had nothing but bad luck with 3/4 of my SST purchases lately. This guy lands tomorrow and if there is so much as a single issue its going back. Sideshow is losing its credence with me - way too many issues lately...

I just got mine! No issues to report.
Pics dont do it justice!!!

Its a fantastic piece, Im putting my order in for another and the Emperor to go with it just amazing!

Photos coming up soon along with a Youtube

Here you are SW fans some real quick photos till I get a chance to set it up, man now I want the Emperor! Who has the lowest price?

ST unwrapped :
DSC04389.jpg

Along with some ST collectables for reference:
DSC04405.jpg

DSC04396.jpg

DSC04394.jpg

DSC04395.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

DSC04393copy.jpg

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

Back