Storm Toys - Mike Tyson (King Of Boxing Final Round)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you met with 'Storm Toys'? That's pretty cool.

So it seems 'Storm Toys' sells other things besides their own products. Didn't know that.

yer he sells toys and do these as his projects, but wont be surprise if he expands an do more. cause these Tyson figs are great. i didn,t po cause i,d rather it was prime Mike. But this is better than the first release :slap

I'd rather a prime Mike figure as well. Maybe a 3rd release? :lol :dunno

I think this looks better than the previous release as well. But I want those white hand wrapped fist's, that were included with the 1st release, for this figure.

Had the boxing bag & Tyson figure for a bit now, but only pretty recently decided to screw the bag to one of the display shelves :D

57708087.jpg

68415940.jpg

16138656.jpg

Great set up Lawrence. White terry-cloth towel shirt (even though from his earlier boxing career) would be great as well. Maybe we should commission someone to do up a 'quivering' Berbick, or Mitch Green figure to round this out:yess:

The Tyson figure is one of my most prized 1:6 figures and boxing collectible that I own.

Great set up Lawrence. White terry-cloth towel shirt (even though from his earlier boxing career) would be great as well.

I wouldn't mind the hand wrapped hands from their first Tyson figure also. Missed that one :thud: Although I think this has an overall better likeness. If I had more display space (or less figures/statues), I think I'd want to dedicate a whole shelf to this figure, & make it look like he's in a gym. I perhaps should have taken out the 'Bruce Lee' statue & props before taking pics :slap
Maybe we should commission someone to do up a 'quivering' Berbick, or Mitch Green figure to round this out:yess:
:lol
The Tyson figure is one of my most prized 1:6 figures and boxing collectible that I own.
Same. It's a really well done figure.

Had the boxing bag & Tyson figure for a bit now, but only pretty recently decided to screw the bag to one of the display shelves :D

57708087.jpg

68415940.jpg

16138656.jpg

is that a blacklabel Bruce in the background?

These pictures look so good :clap:clap

I wonder if some duct tape around the bag a times might give it that ghetto gym feeling...

did I miss the boat on this guy?

I was already thinking of doing that to the bag. Not sure about my weathering skills though, so I'm leaving it like that for now :lol

& Yeah that's a modded 'Black Label' statue in the background :D

Other than eBay, I'm not sure where you'd be able to buy this figure now. The prices I've seen on eBay are a bit on the pricey side though.

man after seeing your mike tyson pics, I so want one now

Saw somebody on Facebook got some replacement gloves for their figure from Storm Toys, even though I don't think they purchased directly from them. Reminds me when they sorted my mistake free of charge. Pretty nice of them. Peeps might get frustrated with their lack of updates or communication on Facebook, but it seems like they take care of peeps who have genuine problems with a Storm Toys purchase.

Pic to accompany my post :D

nojm.jpg

Back