Storm Toys - Mike Tyson (King Of Boxing Final Round)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regret not Chasing this but i still wonder if there will be an official one some day. He's pretty much whoring himself out to all media including broadway and has lost his mind completely so I'd assume he'd jump at any chance for a quick buck

I got an email saying mine has been shipped to me, but they didn't send a tracking number, so I emailed them. Waiting for a response. Anybody else have theirs ship yet?

Hey Guys,
I just got mine this week, it is awsome, a better Tyson figure finally in hands now!
Some photos to share in here.
img1642pl.jpg

img1643w.jpg

img1660co.jpg

And some out of the box shots,
img1644yi.jpg

img1646a.jpg

img1656dk.jpg

img1657u.jpg

Some close-up shots,
img1652h.jpg

img1653n.jpg

img1654l.jpg

I have been waited for this one so long, since i pre-ordered it in March this year, it finally came this week, I'm quite happy about his facial sculpt, it looks better than the first round version, and the body sculpture was a new version but not a previous one!
more photos will be shared once i put on the suit for him.

Awesome figure. My favorite Boxer of all time. Say what you want about Iron Mike, but he was damn entertaining.

Rarely would you get a boring "real" boxing match that went 10-12 rounds. What you got was hollywood style smash your damn face boxing.

The figure looks great, skin texture on the body look great but the neck looks really short. Still... if this is the only one in the market, it is not bad at all.

Awesome figure. My favorite Boxer of all time. Say what you want about Iron Mike, but he was damn entertaining.

Rarely would you get a boring "real" boxing match that went 10-12 rounds. What you got was hollywood style smash your damn face boxing.

The figure looks great, skin texture on the body look great but the neck looks really short. Still... if this is the only one in the market, it is not bad at all.

You R damn right! what a great time to see Iron Mike like a tank ran over in the ring.

If I had that Mike Tyson figure I would try to have his Boxing and WWE attires
miketysonwwf.jpg

Got mine today. #11/200 :yess:

01bwn.jpg

Although my enthusiasm has been deflated a bit because of this:

10bzf.jpg

That's not a ball joint that simply pops back on. It's really loose. I think it's meant to be glued & connected (something looks snapped off) to something inside the leg. So even if I glue it back on, I don't think it will be the same :thud: I think I twisted & pulled wrong :slap Why box him up with the bare feet on? Who's going to pose him like that. Would have been better to box him up with the boxing shoes on :gah:

Okay it's not their fault.

If the instructions tell you that you pretty much "HAVE TO" use a hairdrier to swap out parts. Then I suggest you listen. A warning for you guys about to get your figures :D Although the head sculpts seem to swap out easily enough without it.

Other than the disappointment of ruining my figure pretty much right out of the box, I'll say that this is a really nice figure. Really nice. Even the serious head sculpt I wasn't a fan of is pretty cool 'in hand'. If it wasn't broken, I think it would have made my top figure list. I think the body is a highlight as well. I thought I was going to put the smiling head sculpt & suit on this figure. But seeing the body has made me change my mind. It feels like a shame to cover it up. The body even feels different. The manual says it is made out of some kind of resin (not sure if the arms & legs are resin), which might explain it. Also I found it strange that at certain angles & lighting, the smiling sculpt can actually look more serious. Look at this pic. Weird.

02bw.jpg

Sorry for not taking more pics, or more quality pics (meh, I'm not even known for quality pics anyway), but I'm not really in the best mood.

Congrats on the figure! But the ankle, that sucks Lawrence. Maybe when you come back to it later it won't seem as bad a repair?

Thanks Lejuan :D

Storm Toys is working well with me to try & fix this problem. I was told to remove the leg (slides out pretty nice & easy from the knee) & send it back for replacement. I was willing to pay for the replacement & shipping, so that I didn't have to bother sending it back, but was told that it was best to send the leg so they could match the skin tone colour with the figure I had. Being hand made, & limited, there might be small colour variations.

I wanted to buy a whole new body, but it sounds like it might be a bit hard to get me a full body, since parts are limited. After several emails with them, they seem really good to deal with. They didn't even seem to blame me for pulling the foot out incorrectly. It's improved my mood where this experience is concerned :D

Enterbay haven't even acknowledged my Bruce Lee statues QC issues yet, & I wasn't even responsible for that :slap

Edit: I didn't mention that I was actually thinking of fixing it myself, & I'd simply glue it back in. But I knew that it wouldn't be as strong as it was before, & would probably pop off again every time I decided to change shoes/feet, since the connection is so tight. When removing the feet guys, don't wiggle it around, or go side to side, to try & loosen it. The ball joint in the foot is okay, but the joint in the ankle is meant to be stationary I think. It's different to HT feet. It looks like a ball joint in the pic I posted, but it's different. When pulling the feet off, pull it straight, & perhaps using a hairdrier like the manual says.

Last edited:
Awesome! I hope Storm Toys comes through with a repair for you, they sound very accommodating :)

Head sculpts video :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgOh7b7aSmI[/ame]

Thanks for the tip Lawrence, sorry to hear about your foot issue. I will heed your advise to use the hairdryer method of swap-out. Mine should be in hand next week. Anticipation is driving me mad, and your HS video is not making that easier. :wave

No worries & thanks :D

I don't think you will be disappointed. It's a really nice figure.

Back