Storm Toys - Mike Tyson (King Of Boxing Final Round)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
lxJXTGQ.jpg

This is our new and final version of '' KING OF BOXING '', each product are assemble and paint by artisan indiviually and we ensure the quality are exactly the same as our samples.

The product details as this below.

1. 2 pcs of head with tattoo and 2 face emotion

2. 1 Body with tattoo

3. 5 styles of hands

4. 1 pair of boxing gloves

5. 1 pair of boxer shoes

6. 1 pc of boxer pants

7. 1 pair of leather shoes

8. 1 set of grey suit

9. 1 pc of black shirt

Selling date: Jun 2012

Qty: 200sets [Limited Edition]

Last edited:
The smiling head sculpt is niiiiiiiiice. The above shot of the serious head sculpt is also nice, but most of promo shots of the serious head sculpt, isn't really doing it for me. Maybe the promo pics aren't lit well enough, or maybe it only looks nice at a 3/4 turn :dunno

Still want :D

because it's limited so the price is high
it's out of my reach

If he was $400, I think I'd pass :lol

I paid $250 shipped for mine. I think the price will vary, depending on where you are. The thing is, I paid by PayPal, & paid early to secure my order. But the figure won't be out until June I think. So if these guys aren't legit, there's potential for me to get ripped off. But I took the risk. Maybe not the wisest choice, but I wanted the figure that much.

Email them for pricing. Never know :D

Edit: Actually, I think OSB might be offering this for pre order as well. So if you're a bit worried of getting scammed, maybe you will be more at ease purchasing from them.

Last edited:
Maybe it came with their previous Mike Tyson release. That's a crazy face right there :lol

225285_202437533128621_172057099499998_488840_7953383_n.jpg

The head sculpts on their earlier Mike Tyson release, didn't really impress me that much. I think these look better. But you're right, would have been cooler if it was prime time Mike.

just sent them an email....i was able to snag the last Mike from a fellow boardie here but i will not sleep on this one....:)
Let us know the pricing, I want to compare :D

Great looking figure, would have gotten the younger tyson if the likeness was as good as this one. Hopefully they reuse this body for some pro wrasslin' figures!

This body looks like it has very limited articulation, and even then you'll probably end up tearing it shortly after.

Even if it was, it doesn't matter. The arms are obviously exposed jointed... no rubber covered joints.

Back