STORM TOYS - Michael Jordan & Backboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually how they sent my Tyson figure, with a name, not company. Senders address is different from last time though, name (last name anyway) is still the same.

I want to know if the Enterbay shoes fit, & if the skin colour is compatible for a bit of mix & match between the figures.

Got my second parcel today. Overall, great looking figure. The Box other than the cut-out 23 is lacking for the price however. They should have used foam like they did with the Tyson figure. I also received 2 left red and black shoes (but I am certain Storm Toys will fix once I send them an e-mail with a photo.) I also wish they used a magnetic fastener for the neck head attachments. (I fully realize that magnets pose issues with respects to the possibility of having the heads fall off when posing etc, but I actually prefer it) The paint aps and likeness are great. Great selection of hands-11 in total, some magnetic to hold the magnetic ball. The figure has 3 outfits as mentioned before: Red Warm-up, Black, and casual pick-up game--very awesome tailoring. I like the stand, despite not having any plaques etc. Overall this is a solid 4/5. Box a 2/5, and that is what drives my overall score down from near perfect.

Storm Toys was obviously concerned with the licensing issues, hence the two separate packages shipped; that and no, I mean NO indication of who manufactured this product:rotfl

Cool to hear you got the rest of your figure :hi5: Bummer about the shoes though. I'm now curious about EB's Jordan figure. I want to compare them, but I don't own the EB Jordan.

Just took the pics this evening

IMG_1953_zps09818732.jpg

IMG_1954_zpsac9644af.jpg

IMG_1955_zps834c2714.jpg

IMG_1956_zps055bcb44.jpg

Loving that Pippen figure. When is it supposed to be released?

I was trying to take pics of the sculpt I like, but the pics looked kinda warped, so I decided to do a short video of the sculpt instead. I feel video is a more accurate representation of how it might look in person anyway :D

Last edited:
Got my second parcel today. Overall, great looking figure. The Box other than the cut-out 23 is lacking for the price however. They should have used foam like they did with the Tyson figure. I also received 2 left red and black shoes (but I am certain Storm Toys will fix once I send them an e-mail with a photo.) I also wish they used a magnetic fastener for the neck head attachments. (I fully realize that magnets pose issues with respects to the possibility of having the heads fall off when posing etc, but I actually prefer it) The paint aps and likeness are great. Great selection of hands-11 in total, some magnetic to hold the magnetic ball. The figure has 3 outfits as mentioned before: Red Warm-up, Black, and casual pick-up game--very awesome tailoring. I like the stand, despite not having any plaques etc. Overall this is a solid 4/5. Box a 2/5, and that is what drives my overall score down from near perfect.

Storm Toys was obviously concerned with the licensing issues, hence the two separate packages shipped; that and no, I mean NO indication of who manufactured this product:rotfl

This happens to me as well but w/ my Mike Tyson Final Round. Received two(2) left boxing gloves and even though I did not bought direct from Storm Toys I posted it in their FB and w/in few minutes I got a response asking for my shipping details. Storm Toys sent me a new pair of boxing gloves (to ensure correct paint color).

Happy 'indirect' Storm Toys costumer here.

dri1

So that was you :D

I remember the same "to ensure correct paint colour" issue, when I asked if I could have a replacement leg for my Tyson figure. I had to send the leg back to ensure colour match or something, seeing as their might be tiny differences in colour from product to product. They replaced it free of charge. Nice of them :D

crap, i didn't even look in mine to see if there were left/right shoes..i just assumed it would be right hehe

I just got my MJ body from Storm Toys today. I'm still waiting for my 2nd package. So my Jordan is shoeless right now. My first impression is that the body is really solid. The likeness of the normal head is really close to Enterbay's head. The open mouth is pretty good as well, but I feel that it is a little off from Enterbay's 2nd series head. The both ST heads are a little smaller than the EB one. The hands are also larger than EB's that they look like Hulk hands. :lol

I still need the 2nd package, but I would give ST a tentative 9/10! Overall, it's a really solid package! :clap

lcxu.jpg

Tongue is removable

2y33.jpg

Which one is Enterbay's?

c9vj.jpg

The Enterbay head has a slightly smaller peg hole

7zm1.jpg

Storm Toys' head size is slightly smaller

z17h.jpg

It looks pretty good on the EB body

14l3.jpg

Dunk face !!
sin6.jpg

AJ 00 (no shoes):lol

Last edited:
Some more pictures.

01tk.jpg

One on one with the great one

9pc6.jpg

om5e.jpg

x0ez.jpg

4d3d.jpg

Be like Mike!

xuq6.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the comparison :hi5:

Does the EB head look good on the Storm Toys body?

The ball joint on the EB Jordan is too big for the ST head. You'd need to dremel out the hole in the ST head to make it bigger.

Lawrence said:
look, that's my sig in the background :lol

:lol

That's just Mikasa's lovely face photobombing my picture. :lol

Last edited:
Does the EB head look good on the Storm Toys body?
The ball joint on the EB Jordan is too big for the ST head. You'd need to dremel out the hole in the ST head to make it bigger.
I'm confused :lol I thought EB had the bigger peg hole, so if anything it would fit loosely on the Storm Toys body. Or am I missing something?
scratchhead.gif

c9vj.jpg

Storm Toys has a slightly smaller peg hole

I'm confused :lol I thought EB had the bigger peg hole, so if anything it would fit loosely on the Storm Toys body. Or am I missing something?
scratchhead.gif

My bad! The picture with your sig and the dunk face picture are with the ST head on the Enterbay body. So the smaller peg hole should be on the EB head. :slap

Alright :lol Thanks :hi5:

I was thinking if EB release their "tongue out" sculpt, I'd want that on the Storm Toys body, but it sounds like it might be a bit of a hassle. Perhaps I'll leave the EB & ST figures as is for now :D

2y33.jpg

...............HULK ...................... Bambi ..................... Jordan

But Storm Toys has a nice complete package, with the different head sculpts, outfits, sneakers!

Strange the open mouth head is much bigger than the normal head. I'm assuming the right side is EB head.

Show us the tongue pls. Just the tongue.

Back