STORM TOYS - Michael Jordan & Backboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I got a strange parcel today that I wasn't expecting. It was a plain box with the Storm Toys warm up suit, uniform, basketball, & 4 pairs of shoes. No body, no scupts, no stand, no toy box, or anything else that should have been included. It doesn't look like the packaging has been tampered with or anything. I think it was meant to be sent like this, but I'm a bit concerned. Not sure what's going on. I emailed Storm Toys to see what the deal is. Weird.

Hmmm, I got a strange parcel today that I wasn't expecting. It was a plain box with the Storm Toys warm up suit, uniform, basketball, & 4 pairs of shoes. No body, no scupts, no stand, no toy box, or anything else that should have been included. It doesn't look like the packaging has been tampered with or anything. I think it was meant to be sent like this, but I'm a bit concerned. Not sure what's going on. I emailed Storm Toys to see what the deal is. Weird.

Maybe two different shipments? Either way it sounds strange.

That's what I'm thinking. But if that's the case, why? :dunno

Wouldn't it be better to have it all ready then ship? Oh well. I guess I'll see if Storm Toys replies to my email.

That's what I'm thinking. But if that's the case, why? :dunno

Wouldn't it be better to have it all ready then ship? Oh well. I guess I'll see if Storm Toys replies to my email.

I'm also wondering what's going on with my order, can you share the Storm Toys e-mail address? I only have their Facebook link to contact them. Thanks.

got my shipping notification on the 16th, so shall see what surprises i get...so getting one directly from ST and another from an ebay purchase

I didn't even get shipping notification. It simply popped up here. Although there's a track & trace # on the parcel. Tracking says it was picked up on the 17th, so it got here a little under a week.

I really don't know. It's bizarre.

I want to know what you guys get when you get your parcels. If you guys get full sets, & I'm the only one with a partial set, then I think I'm going to be more concerned than I already am right now. Storm Toys hasn't replied to my email, but it's only been a few hours since I sent it.

2 separate packages to avoid licensing issues:dunno

Hmm I will let you know when I get mine. I ordered this the day it went up.

2 separate packages to avoid licensing issues:dunno

Hmm I will let you know when I get mine. I ordered this the day it went up.

I also e-mailed them about my order, no answer yet as well as ordered within the first few minutes they went live. This isn't sounding good at this point.

No answer to my e-mail nor FB message. What a ****ing joke. Guess its time to call my CC company.

I'm going to give them a bit more time to reply.
How did you guys order this? I have been looking everywhere. And how much are these going for?
I think it was around $360 shipped for me. Pre ordered directly from Storm Toys via email. There are some on eBay now I think. Prices are a bit on the crazy side though.

i got mine in the mail today; 2 seperate packages, one containing the figure and base while the other had the jump suit in it; will open and inspect it now and report back; off hand i didn't see the shoes....hold brb

So it is 2 separate parcels. Whew. Wonder why mine didn't arrive together? Keep us updated Bnagra :D

so they shipped the black uniform, red jump suit, and 4 pairs of shoes in a seperate box and the basketball.....so i opened up the figure box and put all the stuff back into the assigned areas; not sure why they did that, i think it had to do with them being worried about something going wrong damaged? not sure...but it built like a rock, i like the figure

NOTHING MISSING

Back