STORM TOYS - Michael Jordan & Backboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a parcel not so long ago which I suspect to be the rest of my Storm Toys figure :banana

I'll post what I think after I open it :D

WELLLL...Lawrence, I think I am in the same boat:panic:

Just received the 7x1x1 package with the Outfits (x2) Shoes (x4) and Spalding official BB (x1) in the office mail this morning.

I hope to receive the 'other' parcel too.

I still wonder if this is due to a licensing issue... if it is, very coy of Storm Toys.

:wave

ebor: you could be right, anything with the bulls logo or jordan logo was in the seperate box, makes sense; disppointed the base has no logo on it either, just plain

I think you're going to like it Ebor :D

Comes with:
- 2 headsculpts. 1 with a removable tongue, so you can have 3 looks.
- 1 body. Pretty much the Storm Toys quality I wanted. Brilliant.
- 4 pairs of shoes.
- 3 sets of clothing. Buils uniform, warm up suit, & casual "streetball" attire.
- 11 hands. With at least 2 that are magnetised.
- 1 magnetised Spalding ball.
- 1 court display stand.

The body is so nice I don't know if I want to cover his torso with clothing. Might simply put shorts & shoes on him. Other than the body, I really like the neutral sculpt as well. Even the things I wasn't really impressed with in the pics, like the tongue sculpt & basketball, aren't that bad in person.

I'm still "playing" with the figure, so unless somebody beats me to it, I might take some pics later. I'm pretty happy with my purchase :D

Finally got a tracking number from ST. I'm still a week away from delivery though.

Last edited:
can't wait to see this....did it come with an "official" box to be able to fit the actual figure back in or was that part left out for copyright purposes?

You guys ^^ should be patient; this is their third released figure. They are a boutique-like business, ie very small, expensive. What I have received from them is TOP notch. I have every confidence that the rest of the figure is on-route; yes it is WELL past Paypal's 45 day window--but I am not quitting on this company. (P.S. I didn't have a membership with Storm Toys; I contacted them via my wife's Facebook account, had a couple cordial correspondences with them on my private e-mail mentioning that I have purchased from them in the past, sent them the payment thru Paypal--so I am happy with the experience thus far. They said this would be delayed until October and they have made good on what they communicated.):peace

I will say I was a bit concerned when I got only part of my parcel, but Storm Toys have been good to me so far :D
can't wait to see this....did it come with an "official" box to be able to fit the actual figure back in or was that part left out for copyright purposes?
It came in a black box with a see through red 23 on the front. No credits. No edition #. Basically nothing to say it was made by Storm Toys from what I can find.

I'm not in the US.

I can't seem to find the digital camera :gah:

Edit: Hmmm, I think I've come across a posing limitation. I might be being too careful with the body, but I haven't been able to get a "wingspan" pose (holding arms straight out, sideways, to show wingspan) out of the body. It's still pretty though :lol

Last edited:
im happy with the figure too, built very nicely and figure is huge, looks a bit bigger then the eb and more studier

I wish they would have put more detail on the box, was disappointed in that regard

I will say I was a bit concerned when I got only part of my parcel, but Storm Toys have been good to me so far :D

It came in a black box with a see through red 23 on the front. No credits. No edition #. Basically nothing to say it was made by Storm Toys from what I can find.

I'm not in the US.

Lawrence, am I reading this correct--no # COA like with the Tyson?

If so this is disappointing, as this is supposed to be a limited numbered set.

Yep. No cert, no edition size or #. They can make 1000 of these now & who would know? :lol

I can kinda understand though, with EB having the actual license. Not like the Tyson figure where nobody seemed to care :lol

I'm guessing they might have wanted to put their name on it with a CoA, but are being cautious, distancing themselves a bit from this figure. They even decided to pay extra to have it sent out as 2 parcels.

Back