Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New head is great. One on right is the broken one.

Now I'm completely satisfied with My Storm Ex. One of my favorite statues.

8598366132_a8ed8942f0.jpg

8598366588_82d9b11c93.jpg

Congrats bro! Now sheis perfect! Enjoy storm! :clap I do admit she was much better than I thought. She's great!

I remember when this thread was full of hate...I'm enjoying the change

:exactly: Isn't that how these things go sometimes?...Colossus, Storm, Scarlet Witch (maybe a bit too early on her, but people have liked what they've seen). And that Superman EX head will be liked as well. :wink1:

Congrats bro! Now sheis perfect! Enjoy storm! :clap I do admit she was much better than I thought. She's great!

Thanks!. I agree...well I never thought she was bad, the body sculpt was fine and the pose I think is perfect. But the faces threw me off, especially from that 1st preview they gave us where the Reg head looked terrible. But the Reg turned out great. But even with the attention and detail it got, the EX head rules.

wait a minute, if you asked for a replacement, don't you have to ship the faulty one back? How did you manage to hang on to the first one?

Guessing he still has to destroy the first head.

got me thinking, if collectors all banded together, and had just one guy destroy a faulty head and take multiple pictures from all angles, then disseminate these to others who also had imperfect heads...this way, the other collectors just have to send in different pictures to SS as proof of having destroyed the head, and they get to keep a mildly imperfect extra head!!!!! :horror

got me thinking, if collectors all banded together, and had just one guy destroy a faulty head and take multiple pictures from all angles, then disseminate these to others who also had imperfect heads...this way, the other collectors just have to send in different pictures to SS as proof of having destroyed the head, and they get to keep a mildly imperfect extra head!!!!! :horror

Can we all agree to do this for the superman ex head? :monkey3, We all could use a custom :D we can send each other pics and damage it more each pic..... Or take a 10.00 credit or a broken eye swirl.....

Yea that's shady bro. Also SSC reps are in these forums so prob not the best idea to suggest illegal activity. I am perfectly fine with destroying a faulty piece if they ask me to. I'd rather not risk my business with them since their customer service had always been there for me.

Can we all agree to do this for the superman ex head? :monkey3, We all could use a custom :D we can send each other pics and damage it more each pic..... Or take a 10.00 credit or a broken eye swirl.....

Hate it when I see comments like these. No one is forcing anyone to buy these pieces, and nothing justifies committing fraud, much less encouraging others to do it. Reading comments like these, is it any wonder SS makes us provide pictures in the first place?

Hate it when I see comments like these. No one is forcing anyone to buy these pieces, and nothing justifies committing fraud, much less encouraging others to do it. Reading comments like these, is it any wonder SS makes us provide pictures in the first place?

in no way am I suggesting fraudulent activity man... I was just thinking out loud.. I decry my previous post.

Im just being stupid just like with SS take it or leave it policy. I admit both are just stupid. I won't do fraud, so now I hope SS can change as well for the better as far as returns on defective items. Or at least respond to the problems on mass factory issues. They are on this forum and they just ignore us when issues arise which is not in our control. I don't want to be rude. I love SS, just wished they did not have that take it or leave it policy. I hate that and getting stuck with flaws on my brand new statues. Is it too much to ask for a replacement these days?

Thanks Drakul!

And responding to the last page of conversation, that pic was before I destroyed the old head. So yes, the old one has to be destroyed.

I look at it like this, if it didn't come broken in the first place I wouldn't have a 2nd head anyway, so no need in keeping it.

I received mine today and she is stunning. Perfect in every way. Thanks to NorthernLadMSP for posting the pic of her and BP. That prompted me to get on the wait list, and that's how I have her displayed. They look great together.

I received mine today and she is stunning. Perfect in every way. Thanks to NorthernLadMSP for posting the pic of her and BP. That prompted me to get on the wait list, and that's how I have her displayed. They look great together.

Awesome! Congrats on the gorgeous goddess.

Finally got some time to open mine up and she is beautiful. No complaints here. Result the best marvel lady to date. I love the small box she came in and wish more pfs had smaller boxes

Finally got some time to open mine up and she is beautiful. No complaints here. Result the best marvel lady to date. I love the small box she came in and wish more pfs had smaller boxes

Congrats! Yes I now hate those big boxes. The big boxes get thrown around by the carriers because they are so big causing breakage. Then the worst of all is the storage issues :gah:

Back