Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got some time to open mine up and she is beautiful. No complaints here. Result the best marvel lady to date. I love the small box she came in and wish more pfs had smaller boxes

Congrats! Yes I now hate those big boxes. The big boxes get thrown around by the carriers because they are so big causing breakage. Then the worst of all is the storage issues :gah:

Have you guys seen the Arthas box?

opened mine up and am happy to report there are no issues.

I actually prefer the regular head over the exclusive! (didn't think I would ever say that when she was first previewed).

It's huge.
They double boxed him so when he got delivered the freaking thing almost reached my ribs and i'm 6'1.

:horror glad I passed on that one. Those big boxes will soon take up a room. :mad: too bad about the foam inside. Otherwise I would just flatten them all down.

:horror glad I passed on that one. Those big boxes will soon take up a room. :mad: too bad about the foam inside. Otherwise I would just flatten them all down.

Well once you those the outer box the shipper itself is more like like regular (on the bigger end) size.

It's huge.
They double boxed him so when he got delivered the freaking thing almost reached my ribs and i'm 6'1.

That's the worst...my x23 vs lady deathstrike box is way bigger than the item and my vader bust came in two giant boxes the size of an oven

I have one more payment(was only split into 2) guys but im having a bit of fund issues to where i may cancel it, anyone have some good inspiring pics, so that i dont make a mistake i may regret.

I have one more payment(was only split into 2) guys but im having a bit of fund issues to where i may cancel it, anyone have some good inspiring pics, so that i dont make a mistake i may regret.

I don't know if they're inspiring, but here's some of my pics for you!

I didn't order it at the beginning but I've changed my mind after I saw the first pics of it. I'm glad I didn't pass on her. That PF is one of the best looking piece IMO !

Finally got her! Bad *** statue!! Was thinking of returning it but I really like it, only reason ill ever get rid of it is if we get 90s jim lee storm.

I'm new to the board and relatively new to collecting Sideshow. I got this today off ebay and I am delighted with it! I got the exclusive version. It's a stunning piece! Thankfully, no breakages as the statue came a long way! This is only my third SS piece :)

Back