Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you look a few pages back I posted this image

68tp1f.jpg

and you'll notice I use some of the Jim Lee X-Men comic books as background, I really like them, just not Storm xD

if you look a few pages back I posted this image

68tp1f.jpg

and you'll notice I use some of the Jim Lee X-Men comic books as background, I really like them, just not Storm xD

Wow! Great collection and display! Love the way you set the back ground with the comics. :clap

it seemed appropriate and very easy to do :D

the other 5 Jim Lee comic books are behind other statues in the same way :D

Just checking out some pics, and wow Storm turned out great. Congrats to all who are getting one. Very nice statue.

She has arrived! OMG, I'm blown away. Now, this is MY personal grail. I have been waiting for a good Storm statue for years, and all of the previous releases from other companies have disappointed me.

DSCN4641_zps45e82fc4.jpg

DSCN4643_zpsfffef38b.jpg

DSCN4644_zps11e943b6.jpg

DSCN4645_zpsa84b0b85.jpg

DSCN4647_zpsfd087d8e.jpg

DSCN4649_zpsbb40d879.jpg

Ok, I lied. One more pic. I wanted to see what both of Mark's gorgeous Marvel ladies looked like together.

DSCN4682_zpsa0f3bfa3.jpg

Ok, I lied. One more pic. I wanted to see what both of Mark's gorgeous Marvel ladies looked like together.

DSCN4682_zpsa0f3bfa3.jpg

Nice! Seems like the SS scuplts are getting smaller these days. Sw, storm, rogue, etc. The older statues are more true to the PF size. But both these looks great! She hulk is one of my favorites! I have a reg no ex on that one. Missed it big time. Thanks for posting!

I don't understand. Storm, Rogue and Scarlet Witch are smaller because they are supposed to be. They're all supposed to be between 5'7" and 5'11" while She Hulk is supposed to be like 6'5" or something like that.

They all should NOT be the same height. Sideshow scales them on how tall they would be in real life.

Nice! Seems like the SS scuplts are getting smaller these days. Sw, storm, rogue, etc. The older statues are more true to the PF size. But both these looks great! She hulk is one of my favorites! I have a reg no ex on that one. Missed it big time. Thanks for posting!

Hun, you really need to think before you post.
You do know that She-Hulk is supposed to be larger? right?
She-Hulk is 6'7" in her Hulk form (when she is green).

I don't understand. Storm, Rogue and Scarlet Witch are smaller because they are supposed to be. They're all supposed to be between 5'7" and 5'11" while She Hulk is supposed to be like 6'5" or something like that.

They all should NOT be the same height. Sideshow scales them on how tall they would be in real life.

infact Storm is on a higher rock, with high heels and still a little shorter than She Hulk

Back