Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Storm. Her EX hair came broken...of course...:(

15CA23A6-DF8E-4554-9E9B-57D821E38B4F-25981-00002FA02D88791B_zps6760e3de.jpg

9F833A17-8EA1-4826-A578-BCE8C9F51851-25981-00002FA0382D38D2_zps5f25ef55.jpg

306B2C66-F325-4116-B533-057A4BCAD336-25981-00002FA041067BF8_zps5195c34f.jpg

A04EFE54-0BAE-4C06-A419-4A15937929A0-25981-00002FA056689312_zps664b24ba.jpg

E96F0D70-E63F-458A-B7DC-802EFDE21E4E-25981-00002FA0685FE936_zps3633b92f.jpg

D1F5ACAC-30C1-428D-B22E-EF4128A538D8-25981-00002FA064A8EF28_zps60ccd955.jpg

This one turned out nicely.

Forget about glueing it.
Contact Sideshow to get the replacement process started.

Email sent. I seem to be having a string of problems lately. There's no way that hair should have broke. It's a solid thick piece.

That sucks. I don't have the option of having Sideshow replace my stuff if ever they come broken because I live all the way in Manila, and I get the statues months after.

Don't glue it. For what these cost you should be getting a mint Statue which you payed for. Seriously SS sort out your ****ing QC :mad:

You advertise these as quality museum quality statues so make sure they are made like that :gah:

Don't glue it. For what these cost you should be getting a mint Statue which you payed for. Seriously SS sort out your ****ing QC :mad:

You advertise these as quality museum quality statues so make sure they are made like that :gah:

I'm sorry this seems a little over the top IMO. You cannot implicitly blame Sideshow for this broken hair because for all we know it could have been damaged by customs or the shipping carrier.

I'm sorry this seems a little over the top IMO. You cannot implicitly blame Sideshow for this broken hair because for all we know it could have been damaged by customs or the shipping carrier.

I agree, this isn't a QC issue at all, look at how many people that have posted pictures already. 10% of statues with a break in any run is acceptable to me and should be acceptable with any company as long as replacements are available. It's easy enough for them to just ship a head replacement, the rest of the statue looked immaculate. In fact I don't even remember a time since I've been collecting where there was such consistency in how greatly done every single statue that's been posted with pictures a forum.

Not necessarily. Could have broke due to poor packaging. Black Widow had a lot of broken legs due to poor packaging. That would be Sideshows fault.

Amazing pics RisingStar!!

Email sent. I seem to be having a string of problems lately. There's no way that hair should have broke. It's a solid thick piece.

But at least you body and reg head look nice. I'm sure you won't have any issue getting a replacement for the EX.
honestly breakage, while frustrating, i'm OK with. It's really the sloppy paint, touch/cover ups and stuff like that I find unacceptable.

I blame SS for not lowering the prices on all PF to this price for storm which should be the norm on all PF. other than that thanks SS for making storm the right way after so many issues on the last marvel girls. This really was a decent price, right ES, great ex with change of head, great sculpter mark, and no major qc issues. Wow this one has everything that made statue collecting fun for me. Ok I admit thank you sideshow! :clap

I agree with Northern on this one. This is a quality solid statue. Even the poly feels heavier and of better quality then say Rogue. The fact that the hair broke on mine is just a freak occurance and I bet one of the only ones.

SS has already replied and will send out a replacement head soon. I'm happy, :) Absolutely beautiful statue.

Oh and the base is very well painted as well. Some different shades or grey and pretty flowers. Nicer paint job then on most bases IMO. My base is nice and solid as well.

Back