Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no charge on my account, and the order status has been "Item(s) Shipping Soon" all day.

I called SS to see if there's any issue because I always get notices the day of. They said she was shipping and it might take a while to update...weird, since my orders have always said Shipped the day of, and a pending post to bank account immediately...jus a bit worried

I see East Coast people are getting theirs on Friday. I'm guessing since mine hasn't shipped yet it's probably gonna be next week for me :impatient:...not sure if there's delivery on Saturday but I'll be at work anyway :(... Figures since this was my most anticipated piece until Batman. :dunno

God, I love it when they ship on a Monday. Then I get it that same Friday making it only a 4 day wait instead of 6.

Last edited:
God, I love it when they ship on a Monday. Then I get it that same Friday making it only a 4 day wait instead of 6.

That's how it should have been for me :thud: I'm not sure what the hold up is. Trying not to be too impatient but I really wanted it this week, probably won't happen now...

That's how it should have been for me :thud: I'm not sure what the hold up is. Trying not to be too impatient but I really wanted it this week, probably won't happen now...

Agreed. I still didn't receive a shipping notice either.

Can't wait for the first review on the QC please no issues! Please not from the same factories, please no headaches, please do good on the rest of the marvel girls. Please SS!

Im gona call SS again soon as I get a chance. What's going on with our Storms NorthernLad?

loricstone from SF

315zgcg.jpg

2r6p74z.jpg

28tatyd.jpg

Lookin good so far...the Reg head is too! We'll see with more pics. Kinda reminds me of a darker Rihanna with larger eyes.

SS come on, why hasnt mine been charged and shipped yet! If this was another dud like the last 3 females I ordered it'd be on it's way.

Back