Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could have been better... it looks fugly! Her face is to wide and her mid section is a mess... but don't let my personal opinion upset you kind sir

Well, for one, my comment wasn't direct at you, but to someone who usually makes critiques of characters he knows nothing about (Kitana is a perfect example, but I digress).

I don't think she's 'fugly' as you call it, but to each their own. I like the ethnic features she was given as opposed to most of the other Storm statues I've seen where she looks like any generic caucasian woman with white hair and tan skin.

I don't think she looks fugly either. She's just not pretty like I hoped she'd be. Maybe in hand my opinion will change. I love the pose though, it's just right.

Her not being pretty also has nothing to do with her ethnic features. I don't really even see ethnic features, I see a cartoonish face with large eyes that looks more in league with the Emma Frost PF (although certainly not as bad) than Ms. Marvel PF.

The face looks perfect ,the Sexiest ,the stronger,she's Ororo "the áfrican beast" :rock

tumblr_meaaboagFb1rmneg9o1_500.gif

Ethnicity preferences aside, she simply does not look like the Storm from the comicbooks I read in the 80s. I still much prefer the bowen headsculpt.

Looks good, but I just don't like the cloth cape in general.

Let's be fair now. There are plenty of other people on this forum that repeat the same comments over and over and over and . . . Well you get my point! :lol

I'm always fair :). True, all of us at some point or another.

IF????:rotfl You ARE one of the pickiest statue people I read on both forums. :lol

I'm not knocking you though, but that "if I was picky" statement is an understatement.

it's all good...I was just being "tongue and cheek" with my statement. After being at this game for almost 20 years and owning almost 500 statues, I don't think I am too picky :nana:

congrats to everyone getting this. I am keeping my fingers crossed that none of you have to deal with anything like spiderwoman.

Ah man... I am likely gonna have to drop my EX on this. I got a Spider-Man Comiquette pop up my way that with tax (at customs) and shipping is gonna cost over $800. I hadn't budgeted for him but Spider-Man had to come first.

Back