Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
storm's been in a costume very similar to this in the black panther series

She was in her current costume, which is actually my favorite of her modern looks:
1422390-black_panther___storm.jpg

So they still don't match up although I can see what you are saying.

It isn't terrible but I don't like it enough to order this version. If I did buy it I would have to have the EX version. I am hoping I will like the JL version better.

the exclusive saves this statue. I will make my decision once the edition size is revealed.

Humble pie anyone?

Sideshow should really sell humble pie on here and elsewhere they would clean up.

Not impressed with the alt head..... just the eyes? come on! Storm deserves a way better head than this. Bowen kills this! easy pass! Nice body though......

Humble pie anyone?

Sideshow should really sell humble pie on here and elsewhere they would clean up.

Humble Pie? am I missing something... It sounds like the majority of people are still disappointed with this release, with the face being the main issue.

I don't think Storm is suppose to be display along side with the other X-Men. Think SSC made her to go along side with Black Panther... Look quite good when both are together.

I love it how this thread went dead silent after the better pics came out

Humble pie anyone?

I am holding back my opinion out of respect of those who like it. Trust me, I won't be ordering this or a serving a humble pie. Statue - including both heads - is sub standard to what Sideshow used to produce. Then again if people keep buying the sub standard stuff, why bother making anything better?:dunno

I think she looks good, I will get the exclusive. Since she is not on the X-Men base, maybe they will be making another version of Storm in the future.

Back