Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Premium Format - Link i found

That's the storm I remember. Looks pretty damn cool to me.

Were you drunk a lot as a kid?

It just her eyes to me. Why so buggy looking...:dunno

The eyes are the most glaring, but also the large size and rounded shape of her forehead make her skull look misshapen - almost alien like.

That's probably why the portrait looks so bad!!!:(

I love just about everything Tony C does and would be terribly disappointed if he did in fact sculpt her head.

There will probably be a swap out head, but it will probably just be the exact same sculpt with the eyes whited out.

:mad: been waiting forever for the storm reveal and she looks like a vampire. great :gah:

Something about the way her lips are pursed just doesn't seem right. Could do a better job on the over all head sculpt though.

The eyes are the most glaring, but also the large size and rounded shape of her forehead make her skull look misshapen - almost alien like.

I love just about everything Tony C does and would be terribly disappointed if he did in fact sculpt her head.

There will probably be a swap out head, but it will probably just be the exact same sculpt with the eyes whited out.

Someone should photoshop the white pupils. I think she might look a lot different w/o pupils. Really don't remember her with pupils anyway.

This is a super fast job, but, I think you're right Iron. She already looks better with whited out eyes.

StormPF.jpg

Someone should photoshop the white pupils. I think she might look a lot different w/o pupils. Really don't remember her with pupils anyway.

Someone should take Bowens head sculpt of Storm and put it on this. They should then fire off to SSC.

Head sculpt is atrocious! And all the Xmen Pf's are Jim Lee, so why isn't this one?!

The sculptor has much more talent than I have but that face looks nothing like storm to me. :dunno

This is a super fast job, but, I think you're right Iron. She already looks better with whited out eyes.

StormPF.jpg

Thanks NothernLad!

She looks so much better with the photoshop whited out pupils. Looks like this will be my first repaint done myself when I get this statue.

Same here, unless they have the EX head with already whited out pupils, and even then I may white these out too. I like everything else about her.

Here's a pic of Storm with whiteout eyes. Someone already beat me to it. :lol Still doesn't look good enough to drop $350 on.

stormpfwhiteout.jpg

Here is what she would look like with the Bowen head.

stormpfbowenhead.jpg

This one I like much better. She looks more like the Storm I remember - powerful and sexy.

Here's a pic of Storm with whiteout eyes. Someone already beat me to it. :lol Still doesn't look good enough to drop $350 on.

stormpfwhiteout.jpg

Here is what she would look like with the Bowen head.

stormpfbowenhead.jpg

This one I like much better. She looks more like the Storm I remember - powerful and sexy.

Wow so much better. I can't believe SSC mucked this up. I'm gonna post this in the ask SSC thread.

I'm pissed this is not the white costume. (yes I will say white though been reminded its silver)

Pissed!

looks bad, and doesn't look like it's gonna compliment T'Challa all that great.

That must be the worst facial sculpt I have seen Sideshow release yet. It doesn't even look human! The first thing I thought when I saw it was Gollum.

The Emma Frost PF, Cyclops EX PF headsculpt, and now this. Who the heck approves some of these sculpts? When Sideshow was first making the Marvel PF line, we never saw profiles this ugly. How is it that Bowen can sculpt cleaner faces than Sideshow?

I am not getting my hopes up because Sideshow rarely listens to fans, but I pray that Sideshow takes a...2nd look at Storm's face and alters it dramatically.

Yeah, not digging the eyes/face. Could be an angle, but you would figure Sideshow would pick a reasonably flattering angle to show off the first pic of this piece. I'm glad to see a Storm from that period, but a bit confused since the other X-Men recently have been those Jim Lee era designs. This is the area I would like PFs from, but I would have to pass on this one if the head ultimately looks like it appears in this pic.

Ok Im just going to go back to the LSF thread...

:lurking

Back