Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Premium Format - Link i found

I'm going to wait for the high resolution pictures before passing judgment. There has been an awful lot of humble pie consumption these past few months with poor photography, low resolution pictures being very deceptive of a sculpts quality.

I'm going to wait for the high resolution pictures before passing judgment. There has been an awful lot of humble pie consumption these past few months with poor photography, low resolution pictures being very deceptive of a sculpts quality.

Examples?

While I can respect the fact that you want to wait for high resolution pics, I don't think there will be much humble pie served afterwards. At least not for me.

I want that storm too, I'm wondering if the 2 storm PFs rumor is true?

I'd prefer the white costume as well to complete the Jim Lee line up. I'm quite interested to see the base of this one though. If it's not the "X" base then we still might see another Storm PF down the line.

Well, we do have 2 Red Skull PFs.....so why not 2 Storm PFs?

it's possible but they will be at least a couple years apart. i hope the heads on this one get fixed because that is the only thing I have a problem with. i think she will still fit nicely into the xmen line with a prettier face.:clap

it's possible but they will be at least a couple years apart. i hope the heads on this one get fixed because that is the only thing I have a problem with. i think she will still fit nicely into the xmen line with a prettier face.:clap

it'll stick out b/c it's not the jim lee version and the rest are

Has SS ever completed a full line-up in any collection?
Other than the Sandtrooper 1/6 figures, but repaints/ minor tweaks aren't the same thing.

Well Avengers is almost complete. But we still need Antman and Wasp.

But dissapointed its not white storm.

tumblr_lzu4xmYE6V1rnawd7o1_400.gif

;);););););)

I want that storm too, I'm wondering if the 2 storm PFs rumor is true?

I'd highly doubt will see a third storm statue this year but you never know, jurassic park could happen too.

I like the body sculpt alot even tho she's got a bit of belly but doesn't feel like another generic marvel skinny b______. I hope baby's got back. -nods-

Storm is my favorite X-Man along with Gambit & Nightcrawler. Great body sculpt, terrible face.

Very surprised this is coming up before the comiquette ships.

Sideshow did 6 X-Men PFs in a row in their 90s costumes and then picked one of the most popular members, a squad leader in fact, and put her in a costume not worn since the early 80s. Way to screw a collection. Since this doesn't fit in I hope it's not on a X base unless they do a variant White costume version.

And for whoever may be wondering, the background with the Brood is from a recent issue of Astonishing X-Men, where Storm has a completely different outfit.

Examples?

While I can respect the fact that you want to wait for high resolution pics, I don't think there will be much humble pie served afterwards. At least not for me.

Maybe he's talking about some of those "Wits" over there at that other god forsaken forum...:wink1:

it'll stick out b/c it's not the jim lee version and the rest are

Only those that are truly comic geeks like some us would know the difference.

Plus she doesn't have to be in the grouping of the team and displayed as a stand alone piece.

Now all I need is a Storm LSB and I'm set!!!:yess:

Probably will see the LSB sometime next year or the late summer.

Given that the only X-Men PF I've been tempted with is Colossus, I think is great since she would standout with Cyclops or Rogue since it's not their 70s incarnations, the changes to good ol' Ruskie Rasputin has been minimal and she'll look great next to him.

Given that the only X-Men PF I've been tempted with is Colossus, I think is great since she would standout with Cyclops or Rogue since it's not their 70s incarnations, the changes to good ol' Ruskie Rasputin has been minimal and she'll look great next to him.

She'll really only match with Wolverine since his 90s costume drawn by Jim Lee is really his his 70s/early 80s costume designed by John Romita Sr. Storm and Wolverine both had their PF costumes in the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Saga. If we're getting a Phoenix PF to go with the Wolverine & Storm it'd make this costume choice a good one.

The only thing Jim Lee changed on Colossus' costume is the boots and belt, but he tweaked the shoulder pads. The PF is lower half Jim Lee, upper half Cockrum, which still doesn't quite match this Storm PF. Rogue debuted in the 80s so she has no 70s incarnation.

Sure 1981 for Rogue but I give her that 70s pass especially considering the look. If they ever made a Rogue in that look I'd happily display her with Cockrum's inspired pieces. As for Colossus he is close enough for me. I'm not going to go ape____ for boots and a belt.

Only those that are truly comic geeks like some us would know the difference.

Plus she doesn't have to be in the grouping of the team and displayed as a stand alone piece.

Now all I need is a Storm LSB and I'm set!!!:yess:

Probably will see the LSB sometime next year or the late summer.

Ooh that's another huge wish of mine, a Storm LSB!!! Make it happen Sideshow, preferably sculpted by Pablo!

I dont mind they wen this route cause the costume is cool, but they need to fix that face. N i hope this is a new start a line with the 80s costumes. Hope they visite the white jim lee storm to complete that team

Back