Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Premium Format - Link i found

Koto did a good job...

24232d1323710807-marvel-bishoujo-storm-1kotostorm1.jpg

^ Her hips are hideous

SSC should start investing in focus groups or atleast read this forum because this storm pf is a major failure

I have to agree. Everytime I see this image I think of that gif where the guy smashes his head with a keyboard until he is a bloody mess.
Since she isnt in the Jim Lee era ill pass and try to find a Gambit.

Maybe we should start writing the trade publications like Lee's, Tomart's, Wizard, etc. Maybe if the media made a fuss things will change.

SSC should start investing in focus groups or atleast read this forum because this storm pf is a major failure

I was thinking the same exact thing.

Coming from the comic's world, I've read various creators saying they don't always respond to feedback from just the forums because it's a small yet highly vocal subset of the entire fan base. Just responding to forum outcry doesn't capture the opinions of the majority, which shows when the boards bash somethng, but sales meet or exceed company expectations.

I think giving direct feedback to the company in large numbers is the best method of inciting a change.

I have to agree. Everytime I see this image I think of that gif where the guy smashes his head with a keyboard until he is a bloody mess.
Since she isnt in the Jim Lee era ill pass and try to find a Gambit.

Maybe we should start writing the trade publications like Lee's, Tomart's, Wizard, etc. Maybe if the media made a fuss things will change.

There's Cool Toy Review and What's Your Obsession, but they mostly do product announcements from some companies. They also tend to only review what's passable and leave the bad statues alone. I guess that way they don't have to bash too much.

Out of all the X-Men PFs, Gambit is still the BEST!!!
Go for it.

I actually like the Bishoujo Storm. Colors goes very well.

The colors are fine, but everything else kinda sucks. I hate the small, onion shaped hair. The cape is WAY too short, the hips too wide, the boobs too droopy and the pose angles are far off from the artwork.

Good one, I'm sorry i really wanted this storm, but I have to lol every time i see her. I had to check the date to make sure it was not April 1st...:FREAK:Did they really think we would enjoy storm looking like that... :Flush

What in the heezy?!?! I got an e-mail and rushed to check this out. Sorely disappointed! I'm cool with the costume, but that face.....smh Why are the Sucker Punch pieces so sweet and the X-Ladies look like trannys? That ain't right

I can see Sideshow trying to add some ethnicity to Storm as they did with Psylocke. The face it's not as horrible as everyone says. It sounds like most of you just wanted the standard pretty face with a darker tan.

I need to see more pics. Odd they deviated from the Jim Lee era. Then again this is Sideshow and they will leave you hanging as you try to complete their "lines".

I can see Sideshow trying to add some ethnicity to Storm as they did with Psylocke. The face it's not as horrible as everyone says. It sounds like most of you just wanted the standard pretty face with a darker tan.

I need to see more pics. Odd they deviated from the Jim Lee era. Then again this is Sideshow and they will leave you hanging as you try to complete their "lines".

A standard beautiful face is just fine by me. I don't need a stereotypical "African" face with plugged eyebrows and weird shape eyes.

Guessing that this piece is more as a companion piece to either the other Avengers or Black Panther. I'm sure there will be a Jim Lee version in the future. Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come with the X base.

p.s. Before anyone flames me I know the PF is the Cockrum outfit and not her current outfit.

2044912-avn2010021_cov_copy_super.jpg

man I hope there is an alternative head sculpt for this one. There is no way that head should have made it through quality control.

I emailed Sideshow to request that they modify the face sculpt. I showed it to my wife and she immediately asked me, "What is wrong with her face? She looks like a fish."

Considering that Sideshow changed Psylocke's sculpt, I am hoping they listen to their fans.

Back