Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping notice recieved - terrified we have another marvel female gaffe.

Eeeewwwwww looks so bad... her face is so wide and :monkey4

I agree at first but the ex head made it for me. I like the ex head a lot better. The reg now the more I see it is ok too. Skin color looks like this version in the comics of the time. Btw mark sculpted her and I'm a huge fan of his. So whatever I say good or bad I will own this one!

I agree at first but the ex head made it for me. I like the ex head a lot better. The reg now the more I see it is ok too. Skin color looks like this version in the comics of the time. Btw mark sculpted her and I'm a huge fan of his. So whatever I say good or bad I will own this one!

Its all about what you like man.... great thing about this hobby one mans venomsaurus is another mans Spiderman comiquette

Its all about what you like man.... great thing about this hobby one mans venomsaurus is another mans Spiderman comiquette

LOL:rotfl

Now that I have the Spider-Man Comiquette most other statues, mainly the newer ones, just don't mean as much anymore.

I was looking forward to Storm and while I still am, the face on both heads is still underwhelming. They tweaked Psylocke's heads and her faces weren't even bad to begin with. Storm's actual face isn't pretty. I know it's been discussed to death, but if they were aiming for African features, Fail, Storm's half African anyway.

LOL:rotfl

Now that I have the Spider-Man Comiquette most other statues, mainly the newer ones, just don't mean as much anymore.

I was looking forward to Storm and while I still am, the face on both heads is still underwhelming. They tweaked Psylocke's heads and her faces weren't even bad to begin with. Storm's actual face isn't pretty. I know it's been discussed to death, but if they were aiming for African features, Fail, Storm's half African anyway.

:goodpost: I was thinking the same. The proto psylocke was so awesome. The storm is whatever. I will buy it for sure. But could have been better.

:goodpost: I was thinking the same. The proto psylocke was so awesome. The storm is whatever. I will buy it for sure. But could have been better.

How could it have been better? Have you ever seen classic Storm? Or are you just agreeing with someone just to agree?

How could it have been better? Have you ever seen classic Storm? Or are you just agreeing with someone just to agree?

It could have been better... it looks fugly! Her face is to wide and her mid section is a mess... but don't let my personal opinion upset you kind sir

Back