Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80s storm pops out of nowhere. I remember some member here said there will be 2 storms? The other will be the white 90s Jim Lee?

This one looks good with black panther, not with the rest of the x-men. Just my opinion.

80s storm pops out of nowhere. I remember some member here said there will be 2 storms? The other will be the white 90s Jim Lee?

This one looks good with black panther, not with the rest of the x-men. Just my opinion.

I think she will look good with Wolverine given this is her original X-Men outfit before Marvel retconned her Black Panther relationship. We need more 70s/80s X-Men PFs. I know Jean is upcoming but we need Phoenix and Nightcrawler on environment bases for Storm and Wolverine.

storm-bigcostume6.jpg

Looks like she's flying away from us. No wonder we got no white Storm from SS.

I for one can't wait to pair her up with Black Panther... he's one of my favorite characters and waiting for his wife :p
too bad she isn't in her royalty outfit :( would have definitely sell better simply because of the T&A :p

AH version for me. I wonder if SSC is still producing the AH marvel line? Haven't seen anything from them in quite awhile.

AH version for me. I wonder if SSC is still producing the AH marvel line? Haven't seen anything from them in quite awhile.

:( I am very disappointed that ssc decided to stop making the AH line. There was so much going for this line and it sold very well.... :monkey2

:( I am very disappointed that ssc decided to stop making the AH line. There was so much going for this line and it sold very well.... :monkey2

I agree. A ton of great work in the AH line. Did AH or SSC give an official announcement that the line is kaput? I hope not because I really need an AH Storm before the line is canceled. I'm big on the X-Women in the AH line. I have them all except for Storm.

Just glad they made that Black costume. The Storm EX is my first exclusive ordered directly through Sideshow. Cant Wait!

My first flex was charged yesterday.. just five more to go

I for one can't wait to pair her up with Black Panther... he's one of my favorite characters and waiting for his wife :p
too bad she isn't in her royalty outfit :( would have definitely sell better simply because of the T&A :p

well their marriage is annulled now as of AvX...which means in comic time it's lasted less than a year. Makes sense, since in Avengers Brian Bendis wrote one character as referencing the last few years worth of events as only being several months, at least as far back as Civil War, which if everything since then has been within a year, what a hellish few months it's been for them all.

I love both characters, but Storm and Black Panther's marriage is but a mismanaged blip in the timeline now.

Oh no, I wasn't going against you at all. That's why I said their marriage was mismanaged. They are two of my favorite characters and I wanted them to last.

Solicits show that they'll be teaming up in A+X, so hopefully they'll get back together.

Back