Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soo, was this always slated for Jan ship? seems like it got delayed quite a bit. I thought it POed like a month after black widow and black widow is in sept while this is jan? its basically right with poison ivy PF which just POed like a month ago. I wonder if they are making a major change like new head sculpts or something?

The Exclusive is out in January and the Regular in February for some reason. Not sure if the date has changed or not though.

Soo, was this always slated for Jan ship? seems like it got delayed quite a bit. I thought it POed like a month after black widow and black widow is in sept while this is jan? its basically right with poison ivy PF which just POed like a month ago. I wonder if they are making a major change like new head sculpts or something?

It was actually February from the moment it went up for PO, and it's now January.

They better not be changing the headsculpts, the EX head is phenomenal.

I'm okay with whenever it comes out if there's a possibility of this being the only X chick with no widespread problems (opinions of the Reg head already being messed up aside).

I'd recommend getting it, but it is up to you.

My NRD finally went through today. Wasn't sue I had enough! :lol That was quite a relief as I wasn't sure if I had enough for those 3 NRD's all at once!

I'd recommend getting it, but it is up to you.

My NRD finally went through today. Wasn't sue I had enough! :lol That was quite a relief as I wasn't sure if I had enough for those 3 NRD's all at once!

Im in the same boat. Hope nothing else converts or comes out. I can't handle it:(

Congrats on the wl converts. I just don't see how any storm fan could b let down by this.

Just got the waitlist converted email :D. My first ever! Do they just automatically take the NRD or do I have to do something?

Awesome!

Is there any way to get on a flexpay plan or is it just going to be a flat one time cost?

Awesome!

Is there any way to get on a flexpay plan or is it just going to be a flat one time cost?

after they take the NRD and it becomes a live order, you can contact them and ask them to put you on a flex pay plan.

At least that is what I did in the past.

Back