Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Reptile this week - love it. The joints seem tighter than the original Sub Zero and Scorpion figures.

I really hope they do the MK1 Ninjas and MK3 Kano.

Something about it I really do like. The green really pops, even though it's not the right shade.

With all of them on the shelf, SZ is lacking quite a bit. I really hope they do a 2.0 with eyes and a sky blue color scheme.

So, anyone has the problem where the Ninja's outfit is stretched out? My Noob Saibot shoulder and back on the left side (the outfit) is a bit loose unlike the right which is tight to the skin... what to do?

You mean the V part over the shoulders? If you adjust the shoulder placement it will lay better.

I got my replacement Reptile. My set is complete, just need muh Kahn now.

Took a few different kinds of pics today:

2a6fb04986eed7050225aa06e00a367f.jpg

f42b8beea71f90e649be01849e4e198b.jpg

fab138960f4da48ebf942a4cec277f8a.jpg

3fdf24184e389335fd4aa35a4f2ad4c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was watching clips from MK9 yesterday and I think they based that sculpt from the MK1 skin. I think Reptile is the most fun of the four. Not sure what to review next week, but it might be Noob for one of them.

Would love them to complete the line up from either MK1 of MK2.... but would love a Kotal Khan figure by these guys. If they do dip into the newer games and do scorpion, for the love of Raiden.. make his unmasked face bearded!

Back