Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we'd ever see Mythologies Sub-Zero as an exclusive. Regardless on what anyone thinks of the game, I always loved that suit.

Suck it.

Loved the billion hit combo, i mastered it. Took 2 times to demolish someone with a perfect. 3 was the last mk i gave a crap about. If they make a 1:6 or a statue of this sub zero, id get it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Loved the billion hit combo, i mastered it. Took 2 times to demolish someone with a perfect.
3 was the last mk i gave a crap about. If they make a 1:6 of this sub zero, id get it.

I got Reptile and Noob coming tomorrow. It's been a month since I've been very lazy, but I'll do reviews of them soon.

You do youtube reviews as well? Nice, I've been thinking about making figure reviews in Spanish, just for the fun of it, I wouldn't want to be a Youtube personality nor try to be clever/funny, just short and sweet info.

I still have to marathon your SubZero playthrough.

I kinda gave up on the gaming channel since the views were pathetic :lol although overall it's got enough to be monetized.

I got a new HQ mic, so maybe I'll start them again soon.

It's gotta be almost impossible to start a gaming channel from nothing, nowadays.

You'd have to have a ******** showman personality and a sort of advertising mechanic to get picked up by the trending algorithms.

The ones that are big are the ones who started a long time ago, and twitch whores who pretty much got it made.

I think there's still a niche for action figure reviews, especially in Spanish, but views don't seem to be super high.

"Twitch whores." I was seeing recommended videos yesterday where one got a $10,000 donation. Get cancer.

I utterly loathe the YT up and cartoon personality.

Quick little pic of my collection. I'm content if I onky stop with these three but we shall see the shao Kahn does look cool.

607cfe05eba8cedef52effcdc16590f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1516205692981.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1516205692981.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 124
Get Shao Kahn! You gotta support the line, especially if were getting a MKIII Sub-Zero.

Maybe we'd even get dioramas if they sell enough.

Are they doing reissues of the clean Sub-Zero and Scorpion? I wanted to know if I should jump in with Reptile now or if I need to seek those two out on ebay.

I just picked him up to get it out of the way. I got Noob too, but he's incredibly available which is surprising since he was a SDCC EX.

I can't believe they're doing a bloody Shao Kahn as well.

It's gotta be almost impossible to start a gaming channel from nothing, nowadays.

You'd have to have a ******** showman personality and a sort of advertising mechanic to get picked up by the trending algorithms.

The ones that are big are the ones who started a long time ago, and twitch whores who pretty much got it made.

I think there's still a niche for action figure reviews, especially in Spanish, but views don't seem to be super high.

You basically have to scream at everything to get noticed as a gamer on YT lol. All the top ones just shriek like little girls all the time. That’s why I used to hate pewdiepie too until they called him a racist. Then his other troll personality came out for awhile :lol but now he’s boring again

As for this fine collection I got scorpion and bloody reptile, and got bloody Kahn preordered. Hoping for kitana /Mileena next. I remember them showing off a Goro, I wonder when we’d that. Nice to see they may go with some mk3 designs too.

Also I liked MK mythologies sub zero :lol though I don’t think I’d ever play it again at this point

Are they doing reissues of the clean Sub-Zero and Scorpion? I wanted to know if I should jump in with Reptile now or if I need to seek those two out on ebay.

I was wondering about this, too. I'm late getting into the line and really don't want to pay $70+ each. The Bloody variants are still pretty widely available for around $50, so I guess if all else fails I can get them.

Regardless, I'll be ordering Reptile soon.

Got Noob and Reptile earlier. I like them a lot, but Reptile has a distracting dark mark on his mask on the nose, so I'm going to get a replacement. I'm glad Amazon doesn't bust balls over this type of stuff.

Noob is cool, and I forgot that his skin was translucent.

I'll more than likely do a Reptile review next week.

Back