Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noob up for pre order now at bbt
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/57877
13e32d08-7aa7-4ff0-ad64-650d639fd0d2.jpg

These came in today and I'm really happy with them. They seem pretty durable. Since Sota's Street Fighter line, I've been wary of this scale because of stuck joints that you have to freeze to loosen along with weak plastics. These move great and don't feel like they're going to break.
bb9e777b796e2c7984181ee679cf2ed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got charged for Scorpion but it said September. Well, at least I'll have that one to display.

Looks like good that khan looks awesome I'm just into to many things now to get into a new line .

I think the Goro figure could be bulkier, like the SF Russian wrestler figure, but it still looks pretty good.

They should have made him a "BAF" as part of the first wave.

I made a comment on their FB page how after they showed that MKX Scorpion, how I hope they don't start doing the ****** versions of the ninjas... which a bunch of teenagers took offense at :lol

"Oh you want the quilted ninjas?" Uhhhh yeah, I do. I don't need a bunch of ADD level designs where they're covered in useless belts and attachments.

I made a comment on their FB page how after they showed that MKX Scorpion, how I hope they don't start doing the ****** versions of the ninjas... which a bunch of teenagers took offense at :lol

"Oh you want the quilted ninjas?" Uhhhh yeah, I do. I don't need a bunch of ADD level designs where they're covered in useless belts and attachments.

Just do the classic simple designs and use the extra resources to create more complicated fatality effects.

The over designed modern designs are lame anyway.

Just do the classic simple designs and use the extra resources to create more complicated fatality effects.

The over designed modern designs are lame anyway.

That's why I can't comprehend why I would get such dumbass responses. Kids probably didn't even grow up with the first games. Pallet swaps or not, the old designs were far more interesting to me.

Ed Boon stinks with his over designed garbage.

Shao Kahn up for order. Only $94. I think that's great considering it comes with the throne.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/58220

Damn see...This line is going to be trouble.

That's why I can't comprehend why I would get such dumbass responses. Kids probably didn't even grow up with the first games. Pallet swaps or not, the old designs were far more interesting to me.

Ed Boon stinks with his over designed garbage.

This high fidelity, needs more bits and bobs! mentality in video games is getting numbing. As detail increases the designs get more uninspiring. Give me quilted ninjas any day!

I will say MKX Scorpion is better than MK9 scorpion...so at least there's that. MK9 was ridiculous with all the scorpion decorations all over him...so silly.

I wonder if they will make Kano and Sonya from MK1/2 or MK3?

IMO they looked their best in MK3, well, at least Kano did, but I wouldn't mind a Sonya from the first game. As long as she's wearing green, I don't care.

Damn see...This line is going to be trouble.

This high fidelity, needs more bits and bobs! mentality in video games is getting numbing. As detail increases the designs get more uninspiring. Give me quilted ninjas any day!

I will say MKX Scorpion is better than MK9 scorpion...so at least there's that. MK9 was ridiculous with all the scorpion decorations all over him...so silly.

I really hope they do put that Goro out. And we can't have Kahn without Kintaro.

I wonder if they will make Kano and Sonya from MK1/2 or MK3?

IMO they looked their best in MK3, well, at least Kano did, but I wouldn't mind a Sonya from the first game. As long as she's wearing green, I don't care.

Agreed. Those designs were great.

I hope we see MKII III Kung Lao.

Back