Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Liu Kang is a mixture of MKII and MK3. The hair is from MKII, but the footwear with the wraps around the legs is from MK3, which is my favorite look. Maybe they'll include a long hair head too.

Cj313Ow.jpg
tenor.gif

You got two? I'm still debating getting into the line. I don't feel like doling out over a hundred on Noob...

I always get 2 of everything, at least, sometimes 3 (like with Revo Cyborg Ninja), I'm retarded like that.

One to play with and display, and one to keep MIB as backup, and it's not so hard on my wallet since I dropped out of 1/6th like 3 years ago.

I also had a couple Sub Zeros on PO but had to drop them because I was over budget since I have to pay an AmiAmi order on Monday.

Last edited:
Man, I hope they go all out and release all three of the cyborg variations as opposed to just Cyrax and Sektor. I've always wanted high-quality figures of the cyborgs and that includes Smoke who has the potential to be a really cool figure if they nail the accessories. For instance, they could include a separate chest piece to recreate his mechanical claw Fatality. :pray:

My Subzero and Scorpion shipped from BBTS! I was a little worried they actually wouldn't be getting a second Scorpion wave since they kept pushing the arrival date but he's on the way. Noob would've been a nice addition but $100 for a 6" figure is too much to justify. I have Reptile preordered and plan on getting the rest as they come out. So happy someone gave this franchise some justice. I had really hoped Mezco would give the MK fighters the one 12 treatment but after seeing what they did produced, I wasn't overly impressed.

My Subzero and Scorpion shipped from BBTS! I was a little worried they actually wouldn't be getting a second Scorpion wave since they kept pushing the arrival date but he's on the way. Noob would've been a nice addition but $100 for a 6" figure is too much to justify. I have Reptile preordered and plan on getting the rest as they come out. So happy someone gave this franchise some justice. I had really hoped Mezco would give the MK fighters the one 12 treatment but after seeing what they did produced, I wasn't overly impressed.

I cancelled my preorder a while ago thinking BBTS wouldn't end up restocking them. Now I'm tempted to place another order...

Edit: Sub-Zero's sold out. :/

I guess it's a good thing they sold out and I won't be tempted to get them. I really shouldn't get into a new line anyway.

Back