Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. He's not even a playable character until Ultimate MK 3

2. He's just a repaint

3. Buy a Scorpion and black spray-paint. Easy fix :lol

EDIT

The blood effects should be included with the regular figures too. It's a major part of the game and the fatalities. Hopefully the upcoming figures come with some blood accessories.

So StormCollectibles is gonna start doing that too...

And still no Scorpion re-release.

BBTS has it for PO still.

BBTS probably will sell them like Broly last year at a huge markeup.

Would be the only way I'd ever entertain the idea of getting it probably.

1. He's not even a playable character until Ultimate MK 3

2. He's just a repaint

3. Buy a Scorpion and black spray-paint. Easy fix :lol

EDIT

The blood effects should be included with the regular figures too. It's a major part of the game and the fatalities. Hopefully the upcoming figures come with some blood accessories.

Well to be fair, he is in MKII and they got this whole line wrapped around that game so I understand it.

Hello everyone! Sorry to bump this thread. I only recently found out about these figures. On one hand, I wanted to pick up Sub-Zero, but I didn't want to get invested in the line only for them to stop at the ninjas. But then I saw that they're doing Liu Kang at some point. I can only hope that they do Johnny Cage and Raiden from MKII as well.

Basically, I just want Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Raiden and Johnny Cage.

Are the vests on Sub Zero and Scorpion made of rubber?

Don't know if I want to spend $50 each on these guys and have to worry about deterioration over time.

20045550_10154795754488404_94591552369340196_o.jpg

Ahaha! Yeah, he's actually Sub-Zero. :lol
Tho I doesn't makes sense for him to not look like an MKI ninja.

Back