Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZA9CECq.png

stb2fX7.png

Any idea on release or pre order for the statues?

Got word from distributor that production just wrapped up. Will finally start shipping from factory in the coming weeks and arriving stateside in December.

This actually looks pretty cool but I don't need to jump into collecting 1/6th wrestling figures along with all the other lines I collect. Not the biggest Hogan fan anymore but Storm Collectibles have done a nice job.

Very good video on dos and donts.

And the figure looks very good too.

Hogan confirms a classic and a Hollywood version. Those are what I'm waiting for.

I don't think this lives or dies on pants. The sculpts look the same as the proto. And I like the hand magnet feature.

Hand magnet feature is nice. The rubber body looks well thought through as well. If this was a classic Hogan I'd be all over it.

Anyone know if Storm needed to license from the WWE for this look or if this went straight through Hogan?

Looks pretty awesome. If they announce more wrestlers i would be more likely to pick it up.

The other thing is the body is a little pale for hogan. But I'm knit picking. This looks like a good product. I'd get it but I'm waiting for classic hogan (circa 85) and Hollywood.

I for one, wouldn't be that interested in collecting a whole line of wrestlers (although I grew up watching it like everyone else!). But I've been on the fence about this Hogan since they announced it. Hogan in some ways transcended the sport. Similar to Michael Jordan, if you're going to have one athlete from the sport in 1/6 scale, it would have to be Hogan. The Budget Stark video really makes it tempting, particularly if they changed the rubber used on the body so that it lasts. I think I'd prefer a Classic look as well, but I would think that this version will have the most/best accessories. Tough Call!

Back