Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something looks off about the bald head....the hair....the hair should be pin straight and slightly longer. he never came to the ring with wet hair like the others do. otherwise, Hollywood and 80's with the canary yellow. this version is nothing special. would love to see a piper, roberts and hart.

edit:eek:n second look the hair isn't all that bad length wise....im not sure why the bald head looks off. maybe its too round or too big....i don't know.

Last edited:
11898665_932571623448538_3748332189468844163_n.jpg

But it is the Hulkster brother!

I always thought the rubber issue was over exaggerated. Keep em out of heat and display lights and they are fine.

It really depends on the body. I have a HT Wesker body for example that is still flawless. Hellboy however is a different story. Yet I have to admit that the issue is most likely HT exclusive from my experiences. So we shouldnt have any issues with this release... :)

something looks off about the bald head....the hair....the hair should be pin straight and slightly longer. he never came to the ring with wet hair like the others do. otherwise, Hollywood and 80's with the canary yellow. this version is nothing special. would love to see a piper, roberts and hart.

edit:eek:n second look the hair isn't all that bad length wise....im not sure why the bald head looks off. maybe its too round or too big....i don't know.

The top of the head is off. Its too perfectly round and bulbous ...Hogan's head doesn't look like that.
Not a big thing though, I don't think there is anyone that will pose with the bandana off ...

Just pre-ordered! Wow, this figure really takes me back. I went as Hulk Hogan for Halloween for like 5 straight years and my very first action figures ever were WWF figures. This is a must have for me. If they release an Ultimate Warrior, I'll lose my mind!

Just pre-ordered! Wow, this figure really takes me back. I went as Hulk Hogan for Halloween for like 5 straight years and my very first action figures ever were WWF figures. This is a must have for me. If they release an Ultimate Warrior, I'll lose my mind!

Storm Collectibles absolutely will not make a figure of The Ultimate Warrior. His trademark is owned by Titan Sports (WWE). People who keep talking about the idea of Storm one day making a Warrior, or Bret Hart, or Randy Savage, etc, need to understand that the only reason they are able to make Hogan is because he owns his name and the "Hulkamania" trademark. They are working with Hogan alone on this; the WWE has no involvement whatsoever.

I'm not saying it's impossible... but it's very, very unlikely that they'll be making any other wrestlers.

There's actually a good chance my first action figures were the old rubber wwf hulk hogan and the big boss man!

I'm dissapointed I the portrait and the bandanna but buying the hulkster is a no brainier brother.

I want Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels.

Storm Collectibles absolutely will not make a figure of The Ultimate Warrior. His trademark is owned by Titan Sports (WWE). People who keep talking about the idea of Storm one day making a Warrior, or Bret Hart, or Randy Savage, etc, need to understand that the only reason they are able to make Hogan is because he owns his name and the "Hulkamania" trademark. They are working with Hogan alone on this; the WWE has no involvement whatsoever.

I'm not saying it's impossible... but it's very, very unlikely that they'll be making any other wrestlers.

Not to be a buzzkill or anything. It's just how it is.

Maybe some aspects of his look from that period would be off-limits, but recall that Warrior put out a comic about himself back in the '90s, with no obvious involvement that I've seen by the WWE. Further, he legally changed his name to "Warrior" and as I understood it, the courts granted Hellweg the right to capitalize on the gimmick. Of course, he really started as the Dingo Warrior, so WWE isn't truly responsible for it anyway.

Jeez man, at least do some research or know what you're talking about.
You quite literally named the three legends who own their own names and trademarks.

Ultimate Warrior - not owned by Titan/WWE
Macho Man Randy Savage - not owned by Titan/WWE
Bret 'The Hitman' Hart - not owned by Titan/WWE

Please let Storm Toys know in case you put them off :D

Back