Storm Collectibles - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extra wedding dress included for no extra cost? I kinda doubt that. Would be a nice surprise though. Imagine if it was included for those that only pre ordered the deluxe set through their website. That would annoy some peeps :lol

Extra wedding dress included for no extra cost? I kinda doubt that. Would be a nice surprise though. Imagine if it was included for those that only pre ordered the deluxe set through their website. That would annoy some peeps :lol

Maybe its included instead of the suit, which isn't picture at all?

I think that would be too much of a change for something peeps have already pre ordered. The dress should be an extra, not a replacement. It's a change I'd personally wouldn't have a problem with, but I can imagine the hassle of updating all your customers of the changes, if the suit was replaced by the dress, then maybe issuing refunds for those that choose to get refunds, then of course there are the other retailers that might have to do the same.

It would be a real big update to customers...since the set is sold out on the site...guess it went over well. The wedding dress version better not turn out to be some ridiculous exclusive that is impossible to get...or very expensive on the second hand market...

10687114_797937033578665_785078897103466137_n.jpg

Storm Collectibles said:
See u next month

Bring on Tyson.
So if this turns out good then Tyson will too? If only Ong Bak........
I'm really interested in their proto to production comparison for this figure. If it's good, I think I'd be more confident in their other releases.

And no details??? Are we getting the wedding dress and the black jersey? Did the suit set get cut???

I've lost interest now.
I'm on their Facebook and directly asked them for clarifications multiple times (which other users then liked and requested by answered as well) and they just ignored them.
Seriously, **** you then, Storm ....

I'm more than happy with my Enterbay 2-set and the custom Lakers jersey and sculpt.
.....you know things are bad when Enterbay is the better behaved company....

I've lost interest now.
I'm on their Facebook and directly asked them for clarifications multiple times (which other users then liked and requested by answered as well) and they just ignored them.
Seriously, **** you then, Storm ....

I'm more than happy with my Enterbay 2-set and the custom Lakers jersey and sculpt.
.....you know things are bad when Enterbay is the better behaved company....

lockstockbarrel.gif

I doubt the suit isn't included. You either get the dress as an add on (I don't think so), or you simply get what was originally intended to be included.

The photo on the facebook site and above in this thread states that they sent him the 'final prototype' to review...and in the toy world, nothing changes at that point without there being a serious error! The picture shows a wedding dress but no suit, best guess, the suit is gone and the dress is included.

The photo on the facebook site and above in this thread states that they sent him the 'final prototype' to review...and in the toy world, nothing changes at that point without there being a serious error! The picture shows a wedding dress but no suit, best guess, the suit is gone and the dress is included.
I saw that. But it's too much of a change to not include the suit all of a sudden. Peeps have already pre ordered & paid for this months ago, direct from their site, & more have been pre ordered from other various online stores. The reason I doubt the suit isn't included, is because it's clearly part of the pre order, & has been for months. It not being present in the pics where Rodman is reviewing the figure, doesn't confirm it's been randomly cut from the set to me.

The scenario I'm guessing is, that the dress was simply to show off to Rodman, & customers will be getting the product as advertised (suit, no dress). Or, the dress is a surprise add on (would be really cool of them, but I doubt it) for customers who decided to take a chance & order directly from their online store.

I guess we'll see though.

Maybe a couple of bad pics, but the hair literally looks like Play Doh .....

15874986309_538f0fd197_b.jpg

15873613688_39e4b3240f_b.jpg

HE IS OUT !!!!!

But no wedding dress...

Last edited:
Yeah that hair looks bad.... was always going to happen though with swap out pieces.
The sculpt isn't nearly as good as Enterbay's either.
I actually wish Enterbay would milk their Rodman release a little and just release standalone heads for sale with different hair colors.

The Storm body does look good though.

The worst part about the hair is it doesn't fit tightly.

There might be a little modification needed to fix that problem. Haven't gotten my call yet to pick up mine.

But variety is always good. I'm sure there is a winning combination with expression and hair colour.

Really curious as to what is going on with the wedding dress and the black Bulls uniform? Are they actually going to try a full second release? C'mon Storm...give us some info!!!!

BTW, I would love a second full release with wedding dress and Black Bulls Uniform - but include a Basketball!!!!

Back