Storm Collectibles - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Toys - Dennis Rodman

It's not licensed by NBA but only authorized by Rodman, so no uniform. For sure it's a bit let down there is no wedding dress, coz that's a defining moment in Rodman's colorful off-the-court life :lol

The two bodies are great IMO, there are so many display choices that a 2nd body (especially with the tattoo) is needed to show them.

Re: Storm Toys - Dennis Rodman

It's not licensed by NBA but only authorized by Rodman, so no uniform. For sure it's a bit let down there is no wedding dress, coz that's a defining moment in Rodman's colorful off-the-court life :lol

The two bodies are great IMO, there are so many display choices that a 2nd body (especially with the tattoo) is needed to show them.

I already Have a 1/6 scale Wedding Dress Lined up:rotfl:rotfl

When you factor in shipping from Asia it probably actually costs about the same from BBTS as it does from Storm Toys direct.

I'm not a basketball fan and I'm not a fan of Dennis Rodman(I don't dislike him by any means but as I said, I'm not a fan of basketball). However, the sculpt looks fantastic and I really like the clothing options as well as the interchangeable hair pieces. I'm tempted to pre-order this figure.

I'm not a basketball fan and I'm not a fan of Dennis Rodman(I don't dislike him by any means but as I said, I'm not a fan of basketball). However, the sculpt looks fantastic and I really like the clothing options as well as the interchangeable hair pieces. I'm tempted to pre-order this figure.

It's because of this isn't it?

10269155_698665266839176_7665090640376450690_o.jpg

:rotfl

^Glad to see another fan of Fist of the North Star! :duff I was so happy when Rei kicked Juda's ass :lol.

It's because of this isn't it?

10269155_698665266839176_7665090640376450690_o.jpg

:rotfl

Yes, you got me, hahaha! It's those bedroom eyes with purple eyeshadow! So alluring!

I remember being a kid when Rodman was at the height of his career in the NBA and I always thought he was an interesting personality, especially because he was the "bad boy" of basketball when most other top players displayed a clean cut image in the public.

Storm Collectibles' work captures the "Who gives an F@#!?" attitude of Rodman perfectly.

In fact, because of this 1/6 Rodman figure, I'm looking into the Enterbay Michael Jordan figure.

don't know if i should go standard edition or dx... "only" 39€ difference:gah:
It's such an unique figure to have.

don't know if i should go standard edition or dx... "only" 39€ difference:gah:
It's such an unique figure to have.

Get the 2 body version for sure if you can. This is not an ordinary nude, it's taller, with well sculpted muscle and unique tattoo. It will certainly cost you a lot more to get it loose. So get the 2 body version, if you like it, keep it so that you have two Rodman to display at the same time, if you don't, sell the 2nd body for some profit.

Last edited:
Or (if compatible) use it to put the EB (if superior) sculpt on. If EB keeps with the same style bodies used on previous NBA figures, then these might look better, with no rubber overlay. I personally like how it doesn't have that chest & abdomen joint separation. One piece torso looks cooler. I guess it makes no difference clothed, but I still like it like that.

definite buy for me. looks just like Rodman and you can't beat the price for the two bodies...I just wished someone stateside would put the Scottie up for pre-order. Call me crazy but I really have no interest in the Michael Jordan figure.....

definite buy for me. looks just like Rodman and you can't beat the price for the two bodies...I just wished someone stateside would put the Scottie up for pre-order. Call me crazy but I really have no interest in the Michael Jordan figure.....

Wow...

I am so glad to see Timewalker Toys carries it. Not only do i get a break on sales tax and shipping (WOOT WOOT) but their customer service is head & shoulders above BBTS.

Back