Storm Collectibles - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got their order down for this ?
Just put in a pre-order at Bigbadtoystore on a whim for the 2 body (+ bonus make up sculpt lol).

I kind of want both it and the Enterbay version for the ultimate Rodman package :D

I had my pre order at BBTS, but cancelled a few days ago. I think I'll order directly from Storm Toys closer to the time of release, because I think it will work out cheaper overall. If I can swing it at that time.

I had my pre order at BBTS, but cancelled a few days ago. I think I'll order directly from Storm Toys closer to the time of release, because I think it will work out cheaper overall. If I can swing it at that time.

I noticed price was the same but BBTS is some seriously expensive shipping! Not sure if Storm Toys is better...

Made some outfits for Rodman :)
14286190353_cf88be3a51_z.jpg

Any chance of some LA Laker's jerseys?
Actually my favorite Rodman moment :D
Such a massive rumor and hype train wreck leading up to his arrival, huge moment when he got there, such a glorious train wreck :D
(and such a wasted opportunity since Phil Jackon got their the following year and was the master of handling Dennis. The Worm could have added 3 more rings .... and if you read his last auto-biography, he is well aware of that fact!)

I noticed price was the same but BBTS is some seriously expensive shipping! Not sure if Storm Toys is better...
For me it works out to be around $295 (265+30) pre ordering at ST, & going by BBTS's shipping estimate it would be around $335 (275+60). Perhaps I'm penny pinching, but I have to be to get more of these silly figures :lol

Very excited for something different in the collection...

Just ...um....gonna leave this here, from Storm Collectibles Facebook ....god help me, I want this outfit for Dennis

Rodman married.jpg

That sculpt :lol

10458136_761939663845069_2502982906116218373_n.jpg

Might make for a unique display, but I'm not sure I'd spend money on it.

10620570_761939560511746_4002470359392927523_n.jpg

Wonder if Storm Collectibles have a new Rodman figure planned for release?

Last edited:
I NEED ONE....let's get a PO going storm....

Come on Storm Collectibles, this needs to be included in any new Dennis set.

0520-dennis-rodman-apprentice-mohawk-3.jpg

Anyone getting the two body version need to get the wedding dress, just imagine one Rodman in tuxedo holding hands with another Rodman in wedding dress, walking down the aisle... Wow, what a dreamy scene :love

Appears Storm Collectibles has finished the pre-order on their website.
....at least the text says they have, you can still put an order through though. Weird.

I kinda wanted pre orders to stay open over there, at least until some reviews were up.

I kinda wanted pre orders to stay open over there, at least until some reviews were up.

Yeah same here .... or at least put up an update telling us when pre-orders will close and when the likely release date will be.

So here is something weird.....Storm Collectibles just updated their Facebook.
Post says its Dennis Rodman giving approval on the final prototypes of their upcoming figure.

1656244_783170461721989_4502090542604299867_n.jpg
10731206_783170581721977_7167228556446488894_n.jpg

Is the wedding dress now part of the set and not something separate?
And the suit is missing.

And note the black pinstripe Chicago bulls uniform in one pic.....not mentioned or seen before
(and I just had a black custom one made for the Enterbay set dammit! ha ha)

WOW...if the wedding dress is included it just moved to the top of my list of most wanted PO's!!!! I really want that set!!!

Back