Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really happy with Bison, next wait will be for Ken. Psycho power!!!:D
2m76gdy.jpg

So jealous! Ryu hasn't even made it to the USA yet, outside of Toys 'R' Us.

I just came across this comparison between the Storm and SHF figures. Storm is the clear winner here IMO; it's laughable that the SHF doesn't even have a bicep swivel, and uses the old ugly knee style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPnYCCN7Ceo

Crazy that Ryu is available at Toys R Us. I Just picked mine up. Hopefully they continue to get the line in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quick snap of Ryu. I hope Storm expands into other licenses besides video games with this scale.
Ryu.jpg

Last edited:
Storm Collectibles Ryu 01.jpg

Love this Figure!! Glad Toys R Us is carrying this line! got this guy for $7 thanks to Rewards points and coupons!

View attachment 342597

Love this Figure!! Glad Toys R Us is carrying this line! got this guy for $7 thanks to Rewards points and coupons!
I had no idea Toys R Us was carring this line until I watched one of your videos. I ran right out and bought one. I'm hooked! Ordered Bison online and will be delivered today!

I had no idea Toys R Us was carring this line until I watched one of your videos. I ran right out and bought one. I'm hooked! Ordered Bison online and will be delivered today!

Awesomnessss!!!!! Glad you got one brotha!!!! Its so good! Now waiting for Bison to pop up at TRU! cant wait!!

Order Bison (Vega) from HLJ on Monday and he arrived yesterday. Such a good figure. Would be awesome if Storm produces Marvel Vs Capcom figures.

Bison.jpg

Bison1.jpg

Bison2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very interested in seeing Chun-Li. Up until now, Storm has focussed solely on bulky, male characters in 1/12 so it'll be interesting to see how they handle a female mould. Granted, Chun-Li is quite muscular, but her body type will still necessitate a different approach from what we've already seen in Storm's SF and MK lines.

If Chun-Li's a success then I'm hoping for a Cammy. Ryu and Bison are exceptional so I'd have high hopes for Killer Bee.

If anyone would be interested in trading M.Bison or standard Ryu for a blue Ryu, let me know! I ordered a couple but realised I don't like the colour that much.

Back