Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jus kinda wondering if they plan on fixing those stress fractured joints that have been constantly showing up.

19657118_1487635807942114_5347036399049991221_n.jpg

hahaha!

Oh my beloved Akuma.... That mane... or I mean beard isn't flattering.

I hate that Street Fighter V design with passion. I want a classic look, so I'm hoping we get a classic head.

The more I look at the picture they released, the more it doesn't look like the mane is part of the head. It looks like it might just be a piece you put on the head. You can see shadow and a separation where the mane connects to the face.

Storm likes to save on plastic. I mean instead of giving us different heads like other companies, they give us faces to put on the head. I could see them cost saving and having the mane separate instead of giving us a classic look head.

cowardly-lion by allen lamb, on Flickr

19657118_1487635807942114_5347036399049991221_n by allen lamb, on Flickr

Or better yet!

6344934208_a3752a07e5_z by allen lamb, on Flickr

tumblr_inline_mr72xuF5ZA1qz4rgp by allen lamb, on Flickr

You can't blame them, it's Capcom fault anyway for such crap hair. I wish they include an interchangeable classic hair in one package.

As if I needed another reason to not bother with SFV. Capcom peaked in the 90s, and they're just riding the franchise on the competitive scene.

Uuuuuuugggghhhhh ****in lion-o akuma...... Please give him an alternate sculpt of the old style storm toys, PLEASE!!

He looks so stupid.

Looking at their facebook page, this is despised. Makes you hope they'll do a classic head because of the hate.

Body, sculpt and everything else looks great.

Yeah, and it's not Storm's fault. They didn't design the character, but I hope that they'll make a classic SF line, like their MK classic line of figures. Let's be honest, SF peaked at SFII :lol

I bought the Ryu figure because I always wanted a great Ryu, but I wish he looked like the SF2 version with the long brown hair.

I don't think I'll get any other SF characters from Storm. Chun Li is tempting because she's got the classic outfit. I wish Bison had the classic costume too.

I think Akuma Classic will be exclusive. Great figure and you can't blame them for being accurate to game.

Yeah, I don't blame them.

The figure itself looks great, even the horrible mane head is sculpted very well.

I do wish the mane looked more like a beard and was attached to the face but since the faces are removable, it's not and comes off weird.

He can be really badass on some pictures, but just like you said the beard isn't attached to the face here ...
vcx.jpg
16_akuma11.jpg

Bandoleer of beads needs to be fixed as well with normal head.
This jus looks like a ****ing sunflower

Is Akuma going to be a stormco.com.hk webshop exclusive? I can't find him anywhere (amiami, hlj etc.)

Back