Still looking for hot toys dark knight figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reassurance Stephen!! Always great to see retailers on the board

Can't wait to get mine in, hopefully I will be making another purchase on the V1 Joker soon.

Huh. Well, I just may have to get one of those BR Jokers from you. I'll just have to wait a little until I get paid this weekend. I hope they're still around by then.

I got my figures today! These figures are amazing! So happy to finally have them in hand. Anybody on the fence about ordering from Redford Films should not be. I ordered the figures 1-8-09 at midnight or so and have them in hand today 1-14-09. For free shipping that is extremely fast. I will definitely be keeping an eye on there website for future purchases.

Hello all,

This Stephen from RedfordFilms.com I just wanted to say hello and answer some of the questions in this thread.

Are we legit?
Yes. We have been in business for 7 years now and are now located in Southern California. We started out selling on eBay and Amazon but now mainly sell on our website.

Are the HT Dark Knight items in stock?
Both of the Joker 1:6 figures are in stock. Dark Knight 1:6 is sold out. Both of the Joker and Dark Knight busts are in stock as well.

Generally items on the web site are in stock and ship in 1-2 days. I am sorry if I missed anybody's call today but the phone was ringing all day long. You can also email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks,

Stephen

thanks JediFirefly and Stephen, I just order my Joker V1 today :banana:bananaand just a head up they sold out the the BR joker

Back