Steve Rogers Army Uniform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My1st CIAN head finally arrived. Cut neck off and fitted to the ttm19

d68153ec.jpg

140776b7.jpg

408e7684.jpg

My1st CIAN head finally arrived. Cut neck off and fitted to the ttm19

d68153ec.jpg

140776b7.jpg

408e7684.jpg

LANEY, LOOKS GREAT MT FRIEND....:clap

i have an extra cian head if anybody needs one, drop me a pm...can have for what i paid....:)

laney, thanks for the link to tony barton for the ss badges, just got them, i cut the neck off for the tt 19 like you did, wasnt a great fit, needs a bit of work to get right, but it works.....would love to get a pair of accurate glasses he wears on page 3 in the pic you shown...i thought maybe a barney ross pair worked a little..but nah...gotta keep searching..........nice silve shield btw...:yess:

I don't know how trustworthy these online merchants are, but a few sites like Red Planet Toys and Echo Base Toys have the Albert Ross coat/pants (no shirt/tie) available.

Echo Base Toys is trust worthy as well. I've ordered from them a few times. If anyone orders the Albert Ross pair and doesn't want the cap, I'm willing to buy it off them.

thanks to laney for all the help, my rogers is shaping up real well...:wink1:

001-16.jpg

Well, I finally got my Steve Rogers put togrther I'm pleased with the effect I ended up with. A tip of the hat to the comic book outfit,

sundaypix004.jpg

sundaypix007.jpg

Old Grandpa

Back