Steve Rogers Army Uniform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea for a bash, and all the attention to detail. I also have that DiD uniform, and thought about bashing a Cap in his Army dress uniform.

Hopefully HT will release the U.S.O/rescue fig with a neutral or smiling Chirs Evans hs.

I believe the jacket would need to be modified/tailored, as it is a different cut from the DiD version to make it screen accurate though.

CAArmydressuniform.jpg

It really confused the heck out of me, but there's two types of uniforms (buttons disappearing between scenes was driving me crazy!). Then I noticed there was the version linked above ^^^^ and the one similar to the DID.
steveuniform1.png

My Lord, Steve wears two different uniforms. The one above he wears when he chooses his shield. The full dress uniform is worn after Bucky dies and in the war room. See image below

If you want to go the one above, get a DiD Bowman jacket, but it will need to be dyed a little darker to match the Major Richards trousers.

Captain-America-steve-rogers-peggy-carter-570x379.jpg

Bowman jacket on eBay -$12
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-DID-WW...Uniform-Jacket-ttl-/330389060342#ht_925wt_922

Last edited:
Note on the uniforms. The short jacket is an Eisenhower "Ike" pattern that really widely used from 1944 on. It displaced the longer, and thus more fabric intensive, belted dress uniform with which the Major Richard DiD figure comes. Steve Rogers is indeed seen in both.

Peggy Carter also has two distinct military uniforms in the film, one with long brown jacket, the other with a dark green Eisenhower jacket.

Need some help. I can't tell from the photos. Are the SSR lapel insignias silver or gold. The ones I have are silver, but can always be painted gold. Just need to know which is correct.

Old Grandpa

I'm attempting to make a post capcicle Rogers. Here's what I have so far.
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0125.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg

I made it. Got a white t-shirt and found the logo online. Got some transfer printer paper and reversed the image. If anyone wants a transfer for this custom, I printed out a whole sheet. Trying to go for this look.
View attachment 47634

Nice work Jim. I've got on on the go ad well, also going to do an after Rebirth version with the undersized clothes.

I've been wanting to try to get the Cap helmet off that head sculpt, how hard was it?

Nice work Jim. I've got on on the go ad well, also going to do an after Rebirth version with the undersized clothes.

I've been wanting to try to get the Cap helmet off that head sculpt, how hard was it?

Thanks. That rebirth would be cool to see and I'd love to see the undersized Steve as well with the SSR shirt on.

Tough. You can peel the brown rubber parts off fairly easily but the helmet is glued on good. I'd suggest heating it up really well after removing the brown parts to get the dome off. It's tight around the eyes and has two slots running down the back of the head.
IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg
View attachment 47638View attachment 47639View attachment 47640

Waiting for the Rescue version head is killing me. I keep looking at the CIAN head sculpt and thinking its not bad for the price. The former will probably be big bucks. :(

Back