Steve Rogers Army Uniform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giea-90p_t.jpeg

Army Aviator badges - just found out what they are

Available here - https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_display.asp?strDisplayName=InsigniaBadges

Was you going to use this for the officer branch insignia on the lower collar? If so, it's incorrect. The ones he wears in the movie are a made up one, and the logo you showed on that t-shirt is the proper design.

Just wanted to say good idea using the Major Richards DiD uniform. When I saw you were interested in doing this, I was going to suggest that exact one for you.

That looks great Laney.

By the way, there are shield badges available:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104715

Luke was kind enough to send me a pair and they are as close as we will get without doing an expensive digital sculpt and print.

Hopefully my Peggy Carter commission, which you expressed interest in, will be ready soon. When I actually make her a reality, I will turn to this project and a custom Red Skull* in black SS uniform. I still hope for a better Evans sculpt with a neutral or smiling expression with the USO/rescue version.

*If anyone reading this thread has the Bowen Red Skull statue. I want to make a mould of the modern head (the one with the smaller brow ridge). I can always buy then resell a statue on eBay, but if someone would lend me a head (with a full promise to buy you a new statue if I broke it) that would be brilliant.

I was also looking to see if he had any Overseas Service Bars on his left sleeve, but I couldn't see any. If you get any good pics of his left sleeve, this is what they are and what they look like. But like I said, I couldn't see any.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Service_Bar

Yeah, I can't see them in any shots either. The major Richards jacket does already have them printed on, which gets covered by the shield anyway. Strictly speaking, they should be on the movie jacket anyway.

hey Laney,

what body did you use for this kitbash?

TTM19 - Muscle body

On another note, Tony Barton at www.antheads.co.uk just got back to me he is selling the SSR badges if anyone is interested in this bash, a Colonel Phillips or Peggy Carter Bash (or any of the howling commandos).

They aren't listed on his site - email [email protected] for more details. I'll update price when know myself.

Ok, I confess... After seeing what you had done here, I decided to make my own Private Steve Rogers...

Already got the DID uniform, and I also had a TT19 body... But I just see the CIAN Chris Evans head already had a neck...

Can you recomend me a body I could use to make this using this type of HS (with neck)? I not that fan of the "cut the neck" of the HS, but I can do if there is not other options...

Regards,

Parker

Ok, I confess... After seeing what you had done here, I decided to make my own Private Steve Rogers...

Already got the DID uniform, and I also had a TT19 body... But I just see the CIAN Chris Evans head already had a neck...

Can you recomend me a body I could use to make this using this type of HS (with neck)? I not that fan of the "cut the neck" of the HS, but I can do if there is not other options...

Regards,

Parker

I would go with a HT TT Advanced.

Looks great. Really want a good Evans sculpt to put this together myself. The Ht im not liking At all. Something is wrong on that CIAN headsculpt. Is the head on Preorder or is it in stock already?

Regards,

Parker

Use the HT Captain America TFA - you get the muscle arms, but the advanced chest, which this neck will go with

I just want to thank everyone on this forum for all the great information, as I am also bashing together a Capt. Steve Rogers. The collar devices were mailed today from Tony, I have the sculpt on order and I already have the full uniform in hand. Off to a great start.
Thanks again,

Old Grandpa

These are awesome ideas. What about a pre-star and red blue shield to go with this uniform? Just silver. That would be cool.

Back