Steve Jobs has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.I.P. my friend, and know that your product was revolutionary! :monkey2

You will be heavily missed, Apple will do you proud! and thank you! :clap

To sum it up he truly made computers and technology well......Fun!!!

Last edited:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/ame]

Seriously though, RIP Steve. And for the folks at Apple, I'm a PC, mourning the loss with my Mac bro. :monkey2 :1-1:

jobs1984.jpg

:rock :rock

A driven and interesting man to be sure.
Always loved Apple products.
Wild that tech he innovated is playing such a big part in spreading news of his death as well as the condolences.

Sent from my iPod touch.

:exactly::exactly:

Pretty amazing stuff

It is truly a sad day. He was an innovator for mankind.
My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends, and to all those whose lives he touched... which is every apple user to date.

RIP Steve Jobs.

Goodnight sweet prince,rest in peace Steve Jobs, it looks like God finally got his Apple back.

Last edited:
What is also striking of this is Jobs was one of the richest men in the world and head of one of the top innovative technical companies and he still died. You would think they might have come up with a way to say put his brain in a iT-800 to continue living in some way.

We will miss you Steve :(

Bill gates will never measure up to the caliber and character of Jobs. Gates can only fantasize about the love and attention he'll get when he finally passes. For Jobs, he will always be remembered as a pioneer.

R.I.P. Apple's pioneer :clap

R.I.P Steve Jobs. As many have said he's a guy who changed the world we live in for the better and show just how much technologies could be a part of that. For me as a tech teacher he was someone I pointed out to the kids who wanted to continue messing with computers. He will be missed.

Walt Disney revolutionized children's entertainment.

Undoubtedly true - but he had nowhere near the positive universal social impact that Ford and Jobs had with their contributions to the way we live. Personally I think he took an axe to good, honest storytelling and corporatised and sanitised the heck out of it - I'm not a fan. I can easily imagine a world without Disney. It's harder to think about a world without affordable motorised individual transport, or sophisticated, accessible personal technology solutions. Put Disney in the same sentence as Spielberg, but I don't think he belongs in the same company as Ford and Jobs.

The storytelling in Disney movies during Walt's lifetime was epic, and a profound advancement in the telling of those classic fairy tales. I am a fan, and I think that art is just as integral to the enrichment of society as technology. More so, in many respects. Particularly in the way it conveys and preserves the values which animate that society. American art that was truly American is a dying breed, and its waning does not portend good things for the future Henry Fords and Steve Jobses.

Back