Stephen King's It Remake 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even hate
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't find the ending disappointing in the book at all.

What does IT say in the book?

I got about halfway through the series before it stalled for me. But the first book was really damn good. And I know others who love the whole thing. A wacky, epic western/sci-fi time traveling/horror mashup.

Cool! Gonna try it when I'm finished with my current read: Powers of Darkness. It was supposed to be the Icelandic translation of Stoker's Dracula, but the guy who did it at the time wrote a whole different story. Quite a weird book to read as apparently he worked from Stoker's initial notes and we get to see what might have been.

There's a couple of slower books in the Dark Tower series, but they're mostly pretty good.
I'd recommend it.

The third book was a bit of a drag for me, but overall I think it's a great series. The first book is my favorite.

Ummm... no, it wasn't creepy at all.
Stupid looking and funny? Absolutely.

It could be creepy if done better. The original series' spider looked more like something out of Gremlins 2. Wait, scratch that; the Spider Gremlin was creepier.

A couple of video game monsters that have a more intimidating, other-worldly look...

latest

latest

I don't know what I was looking for but a spider from...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Pennywise is such a great character what it ended up being just doesn't do it justice. I read the book way before the mini-series and thought it was such a let down.

Who said im scared of this clown lol. If anything hes much less scary than tim curry

Diffrent Strokes(it takes)...

I found all of his shots in the trailer creepier than TV Pennywise. I love Curry's take but he's more like Freddy Krueger in parts 3-6. Fun to watch but not scary at all.

Im not even hating on it. I like the trailer a lot. I might see this in theaters.
Theres just something about this clown... the shape of the lips maybe.

I don't think you're hating on it. :duff And even if you were...:dunno

They did hire quite a pretty-boy to play Pennywise maybe that's why he seems girly to you.

Back