Steam Punk-Professor Clutterbank and Jimmy the Really Fast Boy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thainer

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are 2 figures I have been working on for a while. I bought a Rodney figure from the movie Robots at a toy show in January and have been banging away ever since. The professor has the head and Jimmy has the legs and I am working on a companion using the arms.

While designing and working on them I kind of did it with a comic book or novel series in the back of my head; just to help inform the characters. I see the professor as a science detective along the lines of Sherlock Holmes set in a Steam Punk Victorian England. Jimmy is his able bodied assistant like a member of Holmes pack of street urchins who helped him out when he needed. The third member of the group will be the Watson-ish character when he is finished, But the Holmes connection is all very loose and subject to my interpretation.

The device in Prof. Clutterbank's hand is called his Wonder Box and is sort of like the Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver-a one stop clue gathering device that does nothing in particular and exactly everything the story requires it to.

Anyway, we all come here for pictures, so here they are:

Back